BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean said: “I spoke with Gael earlier on this morning and after a chat with him it was very apparent that he was nowhere near in the right mindset to be involved. I don't want to go into the reasons why, we will keep that private.”

Well you haven't kept it private, have you?!

lies, lies, lies.

He really doesn't give a (Please don't use that word again).

What Gael did give him 30 pieces of silver?

Blessed are the money launderers, for they shall inherit the earth.

In his commentary Andy Bayes made reference to the attitude of certain players today. Not tracking back when giving away the ball and laughing with an opposition player at 3-0 down for example. Strange things for professional footballers to be doing. Again it comes down to management. If they had any respect or, for want of a better word, fear of their manager (and personal pride of course) this wouldn't be happening. It's perhaps wrong to read too much in to a couple of incidents but it's been going on for a while; the air of casualness, lack of application and sheer professionalism. With the way that things have gone none of this is a surprise it's just sad to see.

Matt Lawton at it again @Matt_Lawton_DM: @RoryLarmer if you'd got behind them it might have been different.

Proud of the Blues putting him straight:

OfficiallyRory ‏ @RoryLarmer

· Open

@Matt_Lawton_DM quality from your mate Steve Kean. You were right about Rovers fans. Over reacting

Matt Lawton Matt Lawton ‏ @Matt_Lawton_DM

Close

@RoryLarmer if you'd got behind them it might have been different

Hide conversation

4:45 PM - 14 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPad · Details

Retweet

Favorite

1h mark dickinson mark dickinson ‏ @markdicko1973

· Open

@Matt_Lawton_DM @RoryLarmer look at the state of our club you clown we are a laughing stock kean had support when he was given job

1h Tony Sharples Tony Sharples ‏ @TheTMX

· Open

@Matt_Lawton_DM @rorylarmer You're deluded Lawton. There has been plenty of support for the team. Manager and Owners have destroyed us.

1h Iain Ford Iain Ford ‏ @bluerover77

· Open

@Matt_Lawton_DM you suggest we are mugs and lie down and take all this rubbish? Stop being lazy and learn the story first

1h Mark Hayhurst Mark Hayhurst ‏ @MAAAAAARK1

· Open

@Matt_Lawton_DM @RoryLarmer Haha no it wouldn't you moron! How dare you blame the fans for our fortunes! Venkys & Kean destroyed us, not us!

1h OfficiallyRory OfficiallyRory ‏ @RoryLarmer

· Open

@Matt_Lawton_DM pathetic, your seriously blaming fans. How the hell are you employed. His record speaks for itself. You my friend are a prat

Last season, when in a similar position (though this season is possibly worse) - I felt we should retain Kean for the remainder of the season as he still had the players support. The last few matches make me wonder whether he still has the support of the players.

Here is an idea for our owners - sack Kean now (before we almost inevitably get relegated) - and save his wages for a few weeks. Give Black the job until the end of the season - and with the money saved on Kean's wages play Givet.

Last season, when in a similar position (though this season is possibly worse) - I felt we should retain Kean for the remainder of the season as he still had the players support. The last few matches make me wonder whether he still has the support of the players.

Here is an idea for our owners - sack Kean now (before we almost inevitably get relegated) - and save his wages for a few weeks. Give Black the job until the end of the season - and with the money saved on Kean's wages play Givet.

Money saved on his wages? Is that before or after the £££££ compensation?

So...your idea is to sack Kean and be forced to pay him most likely a few million in compensation to save on a few weeks wages?

Darren 'Fletch' Fletcher on 5 Live (with the able assistance of Robbie Savage) is continuing to propagate this nonsense about Kean being subjected to unholy 'vitriol' by Rovers fans this year. Somebody who regularly attends Ewood needs to go on and put them straight.

Darren 'Fletch' Fletcher on 5 Live (with the able assistance of Robbie Savage) is continuing to propagate this nonsense about Kean being subjected to unholy 'vitriol' by Rovers fans this year. Somebody who regularly attends Ewood needs to go on and put them straight.

Someone just did, and they let him speak and then they had the last word and cut him off.

Can't they just look at how we play and figure out who the villain is. I am truly truly embarrassed to be a Rovers fa nright now, Dann is a goal head start(at least, sometimes 2) for every team we play yet we persist. I think even I will throw in the towel if they don't care why should I. Why do we always back of and concede the first 3/4s of the pitch. Swanseas third we were still backing off clear into the penalty area. Can we just not show up and forfeit the last few games.

So...your idea is to sack Kean and be forced to pay him most likely a few million in compensation to save on a few weeks wages?

I am going on the hope/assumption that he will be sacked when we are relegated anyway. Or are you clinging onto the hope that they save a few million by keeping him in a job even then ? (I'll concede with our owners anything is possible)

All someone has to do is ask 'What abuse?'

If anyone rings up, just ask that. See what happens. They'll only have Kean's word for it, whereas the lack of evidence (no police orders/arrests etc.) is damning for our so-called manager. Too many fans call up and allow themselves to be cornered by these false accusations.

I am going on the hope/assumption that he will be sacked when we are relegated anyway. Or are you clinging onto the hope that they save a few million by keeping him in a job even then ? (I'll concede with our owners anything is possible)

Hope? That effed and died at exactly the time he was given a new, bumper contract with us rock bottom.

I knew then that something very corrupt must be going on. No other explanation makes any kind of sense whatsoever.

Im hoping that the only silver linning to rovers Almost inveitable relegation is that Kean wont recieve a big bonus for keeping us in the prem, even better would be a termination of contract clause if relegated.

Whats really turning the knife in my gut is that rovers fans are now under pressure not to protest in anyway because it just fuels the medias vilification of us and gains kean more sympathy, its a totaly absurd and obscene situation, thing is most neutral fans and fans from other clubs i speak to see right through the propaganda(or just lazy journalism) and understand(even emphasize) with us, so why do the media carry on, i can only assume its shadow of kentaro/sem influensing them.

He even tried getting Martin Olsson on,

even though he had already used up his subs.

really. I could honestly believe it, inces touchline notes were classics i'd love to see poor deluded stevies.

Is Mike Bassett seen as a role model by this clown.

Archived