BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

Not surprised but appalled at the almost complete lack of effort and ability. Kean has shown himself to be even worse a manager than I thought possible. Its very sad. Felt this game would determine the outcome and it really looks impossible to turn the situation around. Relegation getting closer very quickly.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? It has to be the absolute pits before the fans find their voice.

Oh, I forgot. Back the lads! Don't rock the boat! We can do this!

Be fair Topman. The type of fan who goes to Swansea at this stage is proper hard core.

The fact that they are finally realising Kean shouldn't be in charge should be welcomed, not scoffed at.

I've never known a Rovers side with less fight in them. Even Kidd's rugby dingy boys weren't as bad as this were they? How can the media defend Kean when we are so bad? Can't blame the fans today surely?

Switched to Sunderland - Wolves after 5 minutes of the match, just couldn't stomach watching that utter shower of ****. Didn't feel a thing when I saw the goal updates on our match. This isn't Blackburn Rovers anymore, not with Vanky's and Coco the F***face in charge.

Absolutely. Remind us all how much in love with Steve Kean you were when he took over.

Why don't you, since you sound so sure of yourself?

Or maybe you should go back to slagging off JW & the Williams family until you realized what a tit you made of yourself.

1 shot ..###### TEAM SELECTION ....KEAN I HATE YOU MORE THAN MY EX WIFE YOU RETARDED BALD DELUDED WHORE BANGING KNOB!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BROUGHT SHAME TO OUR CLUB ..1875 WE FORMED AND HAVE BEEN PROUD AND NOW YOU AND THE SCUM FROM INDIA HAVE BROUGHT HUMILIATION, SHAME, DISGRACE AND EMBARASSEMNET. HOW CAN YOU WEEK IN WEEK OUT COME ON TELLY AND TELL US ALL YOUR BULLSHIT AND STILL SMIRK ABOUT IT .YOUR A DISGRACE AND NOT FIT TO STAND ON THE TOUCHLINE WHERE OUR PAST MANAGERS HAVE STOOD . YOUR NOT EVEN FIT TO STEP FOOT IN OUR CLUB AND AS FOR YOU YES YOU YOU VENKY SCUM I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU SCUMMY PEOPLE AND YOU ARE HATED GET IT THRU YOUR PATHETIC PIG HEADED SKULLS.YOUR NOT WELCOME AND ARE DESPISED.

+100

We looked utterly defeated from the outset. I couldn't believe the lack of commitment and effort even at 0-0. The players clearly think we are down and so does Kean by the look of him on the touchline.

The sale of all of our leaders - Jones, Nelsen, Samba - is brutally apparent.

Probably the worst defensive lineup I have ever seen for Rovers.

Archived