[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sick of this ######.

(Please don't use that word again) YOU VENKYS

(Please don't use that word again) YOU KEAN

135 years of history, destroyed in 2.

How dare Venkys do that to this club and not even care about what they are doing?

Dont think i've ever hated 3 human beings as much as this before.

How would they like it if someone bought their fathers business and spent the next 2 years running it so terribly that it became an embarrassment to the business world?

One thing is for sure, Jack Walker would have been absolutely ashamed of what this club has become.

Swanseas game is based upon ball retention, we have allowed them to pass the ball at will, never mind quality, there is no excuse for us not pressing the ball, Kean and the stupid bitch in Pune, along with who I consider to be the biggest rogue in football, Jerome Anderson have ruined our club, may they all rot in hell!

1 shot ..###### TEAM SELECTION ....KEAN I HATE YOU MORE THAN MY EX WIFE YOU RETARDED BALD DELUDED WHORE BANGING KNOB!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BROUGHT SHAME TO OUR CLUB ..1875 WE FORMED AND HAVE BEEN PROUD AND NOW YOU AND THE SCUM FROM INDIA HAVE BROUGHT HUMILIATION, SHAME, DISGRACE AND EMBARASSEMNET. HOW CAN YOU WEEK IN WEEK OUT COME ON TELLY AND TELL US ALL YOUR BULLSHIT AND STILL SMIRK ABOUT IT .YOUR A DISGRACE AND NOT FIT TO STAND ON THE TOUCHLINE WHERE OUR PAST MANAGERS HAVE STOOD . YOUR NOT EVEN FIT TO STEP FOOT IN OUR CLUB AND AS FOR YOU YES YOU YOU VENKY SCUM I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU SCUMMY PEOPLE AND YOU ARE HATED GET IT THRU YOUR PATHETIC PIG HEADED SKULLS.YOUR NOT WELCOME AND ARE DESPISED.

Robbie Savage, BBC Sport

Former Blackburn and Derby midfielder Robbie Savage on Final Score: "That was poor defending from Scott Dann initially. It was a decent finish from Dyer, but Blackburn defensively are all over the place. If Blackburn lose today, with their games to come, then they are down, they are going.

Eh? Thought he was a top manager?

Come on now, poor sav doesn't even know Blackburn is actually further away from his house in wales than Birmingham.

Ok - any thoughts for how we can turn this around ?

Which could be the question Kean is asking the players at this moment in time.

Call Doctor Who.

Simple rule of defending. If your under pressure and you get the ball within 20 yards of your own goal BOOT THE FKN THING OUT OF PLAY OR UP FIELD.

Twice in 7 days Yakubu has cost us by trying to use his weight to gain possesion rather than knocking it out. And as for Dann on the second goals. Jesus Christ.

Steve Kean and his best friend Scott Dann are such class acts

where they both at coventry at the same time?

He's proved he ain't cut out as a manager or a scout, dear me are his signings woeful i'd take Barry Fry in a heartbeat, Ron Atkinson, Howard Wilkinson, Peter Reid,Mike Walker,Les Reid, Ricky Sbragia you have all been outdone you will no longer be remembered as terrible managers in hindsight now you were all worldbeaters.

so we have a midfielder playing right back, a midfielder playing left back, a right back playing center defence and a sh1t player(dann) for our defence. Great.

So in a year we've gone from:

Salgado/Emerton --- Samba --- Nelsen/Phil Jones ---- Givet/Olsson

To:

Lowe --- Orr --- Dann --- Marcus Olsson

:wacko:

championship football next season

bloody joke!!!

fed up of all this crap at rovers next season!!

need a new owner and manager!!!

wanted rid of kean all season.think is why??? shocking tactics, team selection and player signings who he won't play. plus team performances!!!

thanks kean and venkys!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Archived