BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

Wolves pick up a couple of surprise wins and a draw, we lose all our remaining games... we finish the season bottom. Possible?

we are going down, and that being the case it would be advantagous to finish 20th rock bottom and not go down unluckily on the last day, send the message home to everyone how badly we have been run and give kean no excuses whatsoever.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its about time we started giving sh1t to the players as well at ewood as they are a complete disgrace, no passion at all. Venkys out, Kean out, Players out. We might as well start again next season with clean freash start in every department.

I hate to know what Donuts version of the hair dryer treatment is but somebody needs to tear this team a new one. It's like they are playing a pre season trial. Why the hell is Givet who as Kean himself described as a 'warrior' not on the pitch. Danns form is shocking. I am sitting here in front of the tv at 12:53am wondering if this is one of the last times I will ever get to see my beloved Rovers live. Seriously depressing stuff right now

Given our fixtures the absolute best points total we can get (by winning our home games - we'll get (Please don't use that word again) all at Spurs and Chelsea) is 34 points. Given Wigan and QPR are already on 31 I think we can safely say this is the end all but mathematically.

The most galling thing of all though is that Wanky's will still be here, and that clueless, bald, smug, arrogant little #### will STILL be here next season. A total ###### disgrace from top to bottom.

Robbie Savage, BBC Sport

Former Blackburn and Derby midfielder Robbie Savage on Final Score: "That was poor defending from Scott Dann initially. It was a decent finish from Dyer, but Blackburn defensively are all over the place. If Blackburn lose today, with their games to come, then they are down, they are going.

Eh? Thought he was a top manager?

Given that we're as good as down we should use the remaining 2 games to let Kean and this bunch of heartless, gutless ###### toss bags know exactly what we think of their 'efforts'.

Abso-effing-lutely.

Time for Rovers fans to stop giving our players an easy ride. Yes Venkys are the worst owners in the history of football, yes Steve Kean is a bald tw@t who is the worst manager in the history of football, but these powder puff fairies playing in our famous colours need both barrels in our last two home games.

Not ONE OF THEM gives a flying **** about the plight of this once great club.

Nzonzi is a disgrace, at one point he was on the touchline and turned and passed the ball straight to Dyer and sent him through

Rather than chase back for the ball, he just turned round and spat his dummy out.

Spotted that myself - like you say - a disgrace.

I can't believe how we have capitulated again - first 20 or so minutes thought we did ok (though a little concerned about defending the flanks). Then we just seemed to stop running for some reason.

I said before the game, we must press the ball and give Swansea no time on the ball, we must make sure both our full backs have cover, what happens, again their midfielders have an age on the ball and they attack us down the flanks, now if I can see it, why cant the manager of the year?

Looks like the players have given up, N'Zonzi's petulance in the first half for the goal highlighted that. Hanley looks crocked, no central defender on the bench so our GD could take a hammering in the second half if Swansea are up for it.

I could get mad but what's the point? Rovers deserve to go down the way the club has been run over the past two years. We might as well just accept our fate, there is nothing that we as fans can do to turn this around.

Robbie Savage, BBC Sport

Former Blackburn and Derby midfielder Robbie Savage on Final Score: "That was poor defending from Scott Dann initially. It was a decent finish from Dyer, but Blackburn defensively are all over the place. If Blackburn lose today, with their games to come, then they are down, they are going.

Kean is a top manager, its all the fans fault.

Robbie Savage, BBC Sport

Lets be brutally honest Matty..Savage is another who does not know his arse from his elbow....but he's richer than you or me. <_<

Go away Kean, Go away Venkys, ruined our great club. What sort of team is that?! Stupid selections every week. I'm so unhappy with how everything is being run and we can't do anything. Will need some very strong drinks tonight, really struggling here.

I said months ago that we were sleepwalking into oblivion...

We've just marched right into the championship with captain muppet and the idiot brothers leading the charge!

Archived