BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figure marcus is playing over martin simply because otherwise every sub would be a kean signing, which says a hell of a lot about their standard.

3-1 swans, a very very easy win for them.

only 8 0f the 18 in the squad today are not kean signings, the sickness at this club is very deep rooted now.

Good to see the stalwart Pedersen back in the team after dropping him proved an inspired move against Liverpool.

It all smacks of shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic though - neither the team nor the management are good enough for this division.

If we concede first and early there's no way we'll come back. Swansea to end their losing streak 2-0.

Football or horses !?!?

Lets hope its football Merc :D

Just on the Givet issue, what the hell are they playing at, it feels like a defeat before we've kicked off.

Coco's in the paper today trying to justify why we lost the likes on Samba, Roberts and Nelson and he won’t play Givet, the mans a born liar and I'm convinced he's also a bit thick, talking about Europe in the press yesterdays, he's got to have screw loose surely.

Is there no case against Kean for not playing his strongest squad? Last season, I remember Holloway getting panned - and even offering to resign over it.

Trouble is, it would be the clubs finances that suffer and not Kean himself !

Archived