BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Song Played to Montage Before Kick-Off

Does anyone know the name of the song that is currently being played at Ewood before kick off? Also, would anyone happen to know the song that was being used earlier in the season? Both melodies usually accompany the snazzy montage for which someone has had to search high and low to find an actual recording of Kean giving a supposed Rovers fan an autograph.

Slightly off topic but certain clothing is banned, banners are banned, demo's are banned so how about new ideas for songs to highlight our plight. Lets have some originallity.....

Asset strip, asset strip, asset strip. Asset strip, asset strip, asset strippers..... repeated ad infinitum to the tune of 'Here we go'

Slightly off topic but certain clothing is banned, banners are banned, demo's are banned so how about new ideas for songs to highlight our plight. Lets have some originallity.....

Asset strip, asset strip, asset strip. Asset strip, asset strip, asset strippers..... repeated ad infinitum to the tune of 'Here we go'

Sod the bans, I left school 18 years ago,

Does anyone know the name of the song that is currently being played at Ewood before kick off? Also, would anyone happen to know the song that was being used earlier in the season? Both melodies usually accompany the snazzy montage for which someone has had to search high and low to find an actual recording of Kean giving a supposed Rovers fan an autograph.

Not sure wghat the current song is called but the one used earlier in the season was Uprising by Muse.

Personally I think they need to bin off the terrible version of wild rover and play the original again, either that or go back to the old days of the final countdown. They played it once last season vs Blackpool and I thought it made for a much better atmosphere than we usually get.

Sod the bans, I left school 18 years ago,

Originallity in the songs is still a scarce commodity behind the Blackburn End goals (has been poor for years in fact) and done right through the media can be a powerful weapon. Needs using before any sit ins thats for sure.

Not sure wghat the current song is called but the one used earlier in the season was Uprising by Muse.

Personally I think they need to bin off the terrible version of wild rover and play the original again, either that or go back to the old days of the final countdown. They played it once last season vs Blackpool and I thought it made for a much better atmosphere than we usually get.

Personally I'd like them to stop bombarding my eardrums before kick off, it stops the atmosphere building.

How about the main song from the new Muppets movie - a special dedication to old Stevie - 'Am I a man, or a muppet of a man?'

Ha, I thought of him straight away when I watched that. Jim Parsons cracked me up too.

*cough* the kids thought it was funny.

:unsure:

I think 'something better change' by the Stranglers would be better.

Nice n Sleazy would also work, but doesn't Lord Gerald Haw-Haw play the music perhaps he will be instructed by Venky's, Kean, Agnew, Newsham, Hunt to play a song from them to the supporters Alberto Y Lost Trios Paranoias aptly titled - F*** Y** . Seems to fit in with their opinion of supporters

Nice n Sleazy would also work, but doesn't Lord Gerald Haw-Haw play the music perhaps he will be instructed by Venky's, Kean, Agnew, Newsham, Hunt to play a song from them to the supporters Alberto Y Lost Trios Paranoias aptly titled - F*** Y** . Seems to fit in with their opinion of supporters

There seems to be so much coll-, sorry delusion that they'll end up playing 'Glad all over'. OK maybe they'll not be quite be that daft but 'Ain't no stoppin' us now'/'I'm into something good' may well be on Jacko's playlist.

I agree .... and when did we loose those inflatable supporters in the corners of BBE?

In the late 80's early 90's rovers always played the same song before the teams came out.. would love to know what that was.

Agree. The 'wild rover cover' is dreadful. It is also used as hold music by the ticket office!

should revert back to the 90's - "THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN" followed by the "FINAL COUNTDOWN".

We should play whatever is top of the charts because popular opinion is always correct.

The music selection in the build up the the FA youth cup v dingles game was miles better than regular first team match days. Had some proper indie and house hits in there that got the crowd going.

Production and effort seem to have slipped on the pre-match entertainment. Simply re-playing a recent fixture on the big screen doesn't seem to build the atmosphere up at all. Man City had some interesting pre-match stuff going on with Ricky Hatton on a stage outside interacting with fans, which was put on the screens. Also the PA system at Ewood sounds terrible and crackly, the ones at Stoke sounded ace and are along the pitch perimeter facing the crowd.

Archived