BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official Site message board

So the Official Site message board is now a massage board.

You cannot post on the site without EVERY post being subject to a reference to Admin before it appears.

The site has no continuity and real debate apart from the Keanettes (not many of them mind).

Rovers may as well close it down ad a waste of time.

So the Official Site message board is now a massage board.

You cannot post on the site without EVERY post being subject to a reference to Admin before it appears.

The site has no continuity and real debate apart from the Keanettes (not many of them mind).

Rovers may as well close it down ad a waste of time.

That's interesting. First I've heard and as of a few minutes ago I'm still a Moderator on the board...

It must be because they don't like my anti SK and VENKYS comments Mum <_<

Venkys in my opinion, are now ###### scared of what may come out if we are relegated, especially one of the chuckle brothers, the time has almost arrived!!

It must be because they don't like my anti SK and VENKYS comments Mum <_<

You trouble making again?! :rolleyes:

You should know you are only allowed an opinion if it matches what Agnew, Hunt and Kean want.

Now behave yourself.

That board is a joke - glad I got banned from it! And as for the fans that use - couldnt be more blinded by the Venkys PR machine!

it has been for years...PR machine cant upset the gestapo

Been a complete waste of time for years in my eyes, full of blinkered fans who jump down your throat the second you question the norm and run by a joke of an admin.

Haven't bothered with it since finding this fine place.

To be fair, I've just had a read of the other place's Kean and Venky's threads- no different than on here.

Though I suppose even the happiest of clappers are 'trembling' now.

Same here - its like a carbon copy - good to see and it seems to be staying up there

Archived