BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Would you renew if Venkys listened and sacked Kean?

Would you renew?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes, would renew anyway
    • Yes but only if Kean is removed
    • No, more is needed
    • No, too late whatever they do
    • Undecided

Ok this is a big IF, as some believe they will NEVER sack or remove Kean, but we just have to hope they will listen to the fans....and look after 'there baby' like they promised.

Keans record is Abysmal, we now have our worst defensive record in the top flight since 1978-79, and no matter his ramblings or excuses, its clearly not good enough.

The reality is that Venkys are going nowhere so....Forget the 'They will never sack him', 'He's here until they go' - IF They would get shut, appoint someone of decent pedigree and make funds available to BUY players.... would you sign up and back the team??

Mods - please dont close this....its more about IF they acted, would people renew

If they sacked Kean and put an experienced man in charge, with the authority to run all footballing affairs, I would renew Hughesy.

As it stands, I'll wait and see. TBH though, the fewer that renew before the end of the April deadline, the more chance of that happening.

If they sacked Kean and put an experienced man in charge, with the authority to run all footballing affairs, I would renew Hughesy.

As it stands, I'll wait and see. TBH though, the fewer that renew before the end of the April deadline, the more chance of that happening.

Exactly, den! I WILL RENEW.. but certainly not by the April deadline! I'd urge everyone else not to either.

however futile it may be, the fans have to send a message.

Or he just wants some solace that people might renew.

The reason I put this thread on was more about - IF venkys did something then would the fans give them another chance.....or basically is that it - is it too late.

There is no doubt they read this board, but there is also no doubt they wont listen to abuse either.

Posts like the one off Den are what im looking for.....and to a degree Abbey's, who basically is saying he is out until Venkys also leave (Which I dont think will happen).

Not until they walk as well, they have shown they are not willing to put any money into the club, which way do you think Rovers are going to go with owners like these regardless of manager.

Looks like the barbel are going to be getting a hammering on the ribble on Saturdays next year.

The reason I put this thread on was more about - IF venkys did something then would the fans give them another chance.....or basically is that it - is it too late.

There is no doubt they read this board, but there is also no doubt they wont listen to abuse either.

Venky's don't listen to anyone but spivvy football agents, apparently. Your efforts are misguided.

Venkys have an ace card in their hands if they'd wanted to get onside with fans and that had been sacking Kean and getting someone in earlier this season. They decided that they dont want to spend money, and kept status quo, cut costs so that they dont have to inject money in.

For me, its not about Kean as much as it is about the owners. They should leave. But wont.

I'm not planning on getting a season ticket next season, regardless of division, but if they sacked Kean and appointed an actual manager in his place, I would buy one.

Venkys would only sack Kean if the press turned on him and that, in turn reflected badly on them. So just how many players/explayers/commentators/rent-a-gobs are under the SEM Kentaro agencies, I wonder? Oh, and don't they own Our Stevie?

The shambles over which Mrs Desai and her brothers have presided is one [but the main one] of the reasons why I'm not renewing.

If they sold up to someone with the funds to resurrect the club and whose first 2 tasks were to sack Kean then to beg John Williams to return and re-structure the club to something like the way it was under the Trust, then I might renew.

But "if" is a bloody big word, isn't it?

Those that have said "no, more is needed"

What else would it take??

A half time competition which sort of works in reverse of kerplunk, you pick which Venky you want and shove chickens in their orafaces head first. Winner is the one that manages to get the most in.

Archived