BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's to attend Chelsea game

Reported on Radio Lancs after the game last night that Venky's have taken their full allocation of tickets and will be at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. If this is true lets make sure they get the full Venky's out / Kean out treatment like last night from the travelling fans.

Reported on Radio Lancs after the game last night that Venky's have taken their full allocation of tickets and will be at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. If this is true lets make sure they get the full Venky's out / Kean out treatment like last night from the travelling fans.

I know i will be there for what will be our last premier league game for along time. The club that Jack Built is being destroyed. Lets hope the venkeys are coming to sack Kean after the match. But thats probably to sensible for them.

Why are they bothering to attend the game after we get relegated?

They should have been there last night.

Spot on... Lune said it was the biggest game in years and yet they don't care enough to attend . Volumes spoken . Spark however was there representing them .

Why are they bothering to attend the game after we get relegated?

They should have been there last night.

It's their last chance to see a top club at work. Something to go back to India and show off to their friends.

"Yes, we've just been to see Chelsea. What an amazing experience!"

"But aren't Blackburn relegated to the Championship?"

"We've just been to see Chelsea though."

This is probably a lie as they no rovers fans will want to give them abuse, so they think by saying the venkys will be there this well get us to purchase the £50 overpriced stupid fee. Well they will not be getting a penny off me. Why would they really show up? why pick a game when we are already relegated and will get hit for about 7 or 8.

Only 2 players for me I respected last night, Dunny for showing fight while he was on and Robbo for being a top pro and staying on shaking fans hands last night. Good luck to Robbo where ever he ends up.

Total cowards. They don't have the balls to show their face at the final home game which matters, but will be there against Chelsea, when there will be next to no Rovers fans there. I hope the trip over their Harrods shopping bags and break something.

they're goodtime charlies, turn up for the glamourous games and not turn up for the nitty gritty ones, as its in london as well, they will be drinking champagne and telling all their london mates about how they are bigwigs owning a football club, ###### deluded scumbags

Archived