BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Of course I can, Im feeling them too. The non-existant cat has taken a few kicks in the gut today already.

Also, anyone who is calling anindianfan a WUM or Troll, have a read of his introduction post.

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/27172-hello-a-fan-with-indian-roots/

In all fairness, I was on the night the Neanderthals invaded and their introduction threads were written from the same ilk.

Just sayin'

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off the topic one moment

Raheem Hanley @raheemhanley<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 14px; ">So happy

:D just signed my 1st professional contract with Blackburn Rovers after ignoring other interests #LoveMyTeam #LoveMyFans #BRFC

Big man threatening me behind a keyboard. do one

not a threat at all just pointing out to one and all your level of stupidity and crudeness.

i've met a lot of rovers fan because i travel a lot to the UK a lot for work - most of them are passionate and want to see their club do well, but don't resort to the cheapness that you did.

trust me it pains me to see something that should have made all indians proud the buying of a premiership club - come down to an embarassment for all indians the way venkys have gone about completely screwing things up. of all the large indian companies out there with excellent management, top minds and resources it had to be venkys that bought the club.

i only hope they can turn things around - a start is paying off a lot of the dues of the club and then hopefully injecting more cash to bring in talent/manager.

Who is this guy, I know he's obviously on the wind-up but how is he claiming to be in the know?

Been around for a while and doesn't like challenge, seems to crumble when pressure applied (feigns illness and family stress) !

Only just joined in Twitter today so ties-in with getting home from school !

Proud of the night the video came out. What was it? 600? Incredible!

Think so - didn't get to bed until 2 am, missus thought I'd gone ! Sorry to have disappointed her.

Been around for a while and doesn't like challenge, seems to crumble when pressure applied (feigns illness and family stress) !

Only just joined in Twitter today so ties-in with getting home from school !

Fair enough, we'll let him have his 10 minutes of glory then before he fades away with the rest of the wind-up's and so called 'ITK's'.

Think so - didn't get to bed until 2 am, missus thought I'd gone ! Sorry to have disappointed her.

It was a late night that one! I'd have not slept anyway, thinking about the possible outcome.

It's crazy. I dreamed he was fired last night, and I had the chance to smack him. Instead, I just sarcastically thanked him for trying to destroy our club and flipped him the bird as he boarded his flight home. Felt really bad for his wife though.

The celebrations and parties were so vivid that I actually thought I'd woken up with a hangover. I don't know what I'll do it he is fired tonight/tomorrow.

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel

The meeting in Pune was long but is now finished. Awaiting confirmation of outcome.

So this is crunch time, this is what we have been waiting for, let's hope it is the good news we have been hoping for.

Archived