BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kean goes, then focus must be to get Venkys out.

Don't be stupid. There will be no negativity around Ewood now. Unless they replace him with another clown we support the club and GET BEHIND THE NEW MANAGER AND TEAM. Hopefully Venky's will appoint a CEO and try to run things properly. If not well we will deal with that when it arises.

Don't be stupid. There will be no negativity around Ewood now. Unless they replace him with another clown we support the club and GET BEHIND THE NEW MANAGER AND TEAM. Hopefully Venky's will appoint a CEO and try to run things properly. If not well we will deal with that when it arises.

Don't be short-sighted.

It was Venky's blind faith in Kean & cutbacks on the playing staff that have seen us relegated. They have proven themselves as unfit owners and would have to do a lot more than sack Kean to wipe the slate clean. Not that I envisage his sacking.

couldn't agree more... just as long as he is sacked and they start doing things the right way.

Who the hell has a two day meeting to sack someone.. then again we are talking Venkys.. :(

Must be allot more to it than just firing him, he has to have something on them that needs negotiating..

What's a 2 day meeting compared with a 20 minute crap? :o

True, a new manager and team need full support

But Venkys have a long way to go to becoming acceptable owners, for a start:

-appointing a CEO and Board with power

-putting a reasonable funding structure in place, including their own money

-apologising to the fans for their treatment this season

-explaining why they have made their decisions to date, and what the future plans are.

If Kean gets sacked i think the protest should stop 100% to give the new manager a chance and hopefully the players that come in full backing.

So the protests against the owners stop simply cos they changed manager? Not a chance, they are the real cancer and Kean is a disease, we cannot afford to be silenced again "by getting behind the team" people made that mistake this year, we cannot let this club continue to be dismantled further by remaining silent

Confusion came from a fake Sky Sports account breaking he had been sacked....cue Cryer and then Kammy................ 'sources'... Ha!

Kamy and Cryer have done some great work, but that's just shameful and embarassing!

If I had come out and done that (NEVER WOULD), I wouldve been crucified!

Twitter is unreliable, in the main!

Backs up what I've said in previous posts - THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE OWNERS- ARE THE OWNERS AND THOSE CLOSE TO THEM.

FOLLOW THE REAL 'ITK' on Twitter - for anything to do with Venkys!

So the protests against the owners stop simply cos they changed manager? Not a chance, they are the real cancer and Kean is a disease, we cannot afford to be silenced again "by getting behind the team" people made that mistake this year, we cannot let this club continue to be dismantled further by remaining silent

Isn't this something you should discuss with the committee before coming out and saying?

Hope to be proved wrong but i think we're all gonna be seriously let-down here. This meeting

seems way to long for Venkys to just be deciding his future. Most likely, just my opinion, he's staying on and they've spent the last few hours working out how to slash the budget, who to flog/release/sign and then not play.

Would love to be proved wrong here but i just don't see a sacking taking all day. :(

Twitter is unreliable, in the main!

FOLLOW THE REAL 'ITK' on Twitter

:rolleyes:

I'll stick to Kamy, thanks. I've criticised him in the past, but after seeing how much work he puts in to verify, he's the one I trust to break things, even if he did make a mistake earlier. ;)

Isn't this something you should discuss with the committee before coming out and saying?

It dosn't need a committee vote to know that Venkys are as much of the problem as Kean. Sacking Kean, if it happens, does not mean everything in the garden is now rosey. The fact that they may get one decision right does not mean they are now perfect for the club.

If he goes then these actions would be incredibly stupid. If he is sacked then at least they have done something positive. If the fans backed the move then maybe they'd be slightly more interested in the club. This should at least be given a chance.

Archived