BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got ridiculed on here pal for suggesting just that when they took over.

Abs, after looking at all the other explanations, this one appears to be the only logical one.

Go to the League and say the fans are unsupportive, not large enough etc etc.. We want to place it here.

There is nothing to convince these people of.

Facts speak for themselves. He is a poor manager. His results are crap. The team is relegated. He's a convicted drink driver and lastly he's been embroiled in controversy if Sam Allardyce's legal approach is anything to go by. What is there to convince?

This meeting was pointless. If someone still has "faith" in this man's ability then its not logical on any level.

Some people at the club are leaking out that they have been told Kean is staying. Whether that is as manager of the club I am not sure (although I would strongly suspect it is).

Who has told them ? Kean ?

Premature to say that he stays, anything is possible as meeting will start in an hour. One hour for advisors to convinve Mrs D that Kean "vision" is a dillusion.

Get the prayer mats out, I tell you no word of a lie, that our club has never faced as crucial hour as it faces now, the decision taken in this next hour will determine which way we head.

Lets hope carlos the jackel is waitnig on a roof top outside venky's home, when he comes outside with that stupid grin and lizard like licking of his lips.

EVERYONE in Pune is telling Mrs D to sack Kean, EVERYONE.

Very strange, if Kean stays Mrs D is risking loosing the respect of her employees!!

She seems to be well respected & rules with an Iron fist but it seems clear to everyone that she is making a mistake with Kean!

Her pig headedness could cost her in more ways than one!!

Lets hope carlos the jackel is waitnig on a roof top outside venky's home, when he comes outside with that stupid grin and lizard like licking of his lips.

Can't you get the TARDIS in there to help us out?

Maybe a DALEK or two?

I take it she listens to these people's advice on business matters regarding their other companies. So what not Rovers? Surely there has to be something more at play keeping Kean in a job is so obviously not capable of doing, other than the fact that she somehow likes him.

Some dark force...Due to legal reasons we will call him Mr X.

Its ridiculous that it has come to this.

The 'crisis meeting' should have been between the owners and the Board of Directors. At that meeting they should discuss the manager, budgets, replacement CEO etc.

Why the hell is the team manager out there disussing these things? Corruption is the only answer.

Its ridiculous that it has come to this.

The 'crisis meeting' should have been between the owners and the Board of Directors. At that meeting they should discuss the manager, budgets, replacement CEO etc.

Why the hell is the team manager out there disussing these things? Corruption is the only answer.

Kean IS the CEO of Blackburn Rovers (at least of the UK side of operations) that has been clear for a long time.

You watch it will be breaking news on SSN (coco's mates) Venkys stun the football world by announcing Steve Kean to carry on being Blackburn manager, then the slime ball laughs all the way back to Blackburn. I despair

Good call Matty and many people have feared this for a long time..he would have been gone long ago if this were not the situation,he has shown far too much smugness and arrogance for my liking.

I despair if this p!llock remains..Ewood will be 3/4 empty next season. :angry:

Archived