BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Amazing that he's lied to them about Hoilett staying if he remains as manager.

Not so much the fact he's lied, but if Desai believes him it shows she has absolutely no idea what is happening at the club. Yet she completely ignores her advisors, who assumedly do have some idea. Madness. If I was a Venky's shareholder I'd be HUGELY worried that this woman was in charge of the company, as she seems clearly unfit to be in a position of power.

Kean IS the CEO of Blackburn Rovers (at least of the UK side of operations) that has been clear for a long time.

Exactly. If he was going to be sacked he wouldn't be flying out to India to attend a meeting.

He's just gone out there to let them know that Operation: Blackburn Down is going as planned.

Surely she'll give herself some latitude here.

If Kean has convinced her "100% that he will convince Hoilett to sign" then she may say. Sign him and you get a new contract, if he walks then so do you.

Not saying that's what should happen but if she is as loyal to him as she seems to be then it gives her at out at least.

If she doesn't then she is not a serious business person.

Still got it in my head that Kean pulls the strings though...

If he can convince her that Hoilett is going to stay then he can make her believe anything. He may as well just tell her that we haven't really been relegated and that the Championship is Europe's elite club competition. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it...it was only a matter of time before someone brought Hitler into the argument.

If the RAOs do stick with Kean the only possible explanation will be some sort of corruption going on behind the scenes.

His record speaks for itself, he has got us relegated through his continued mismanagement, no other football club in the world

would put up with his performance to date.Personally I dont know or want to know the man ,he must have a worse win ratio than

any other Rovers manager in the history of the club ! If they do not remove him the message will go out that the RAOs are

incompetent and not acting in the best interests of the football club they are directors of. They will lose all credibility

in the eyes of fans, press, football etc. The only answer is that no matter what they say they intend to bleed the club dry

just like the Bhatti brothers did to Wolves resulting in them tumbling down the leagues to the old 4th division, its been

done before ! :angry:

This is ######, get rid already! The hatred and wanting him out so much is making me feel anxious and ill.

He has to go, everything is against Kean. If he doesn't that's it for BRFC.

I second that with the ill part. I also hold Kean 27.6% responsible for my divorce

Like I say,I fear THE biggest two-fingered salute ever to this clubs fans is very,very close at hand.

I fear you may be right. I can only imagine the out pour of rage on here when it's confirmed that his position wasn't even discussed.

Does anyone know if the **** is in a meeting as we speak?? Bad feeling...surely if they were gonna axe him if would be in and out...

When he is questioned he will say 'my position was never in question, like i said all along im here to stay' just to rub our face in it and pi** us off even more!!

• Moderation Lead

Alan Nixon was asked when the news will be out, he replied " Very soon. A lot of people waiting on news of their jobs here."

If they even crack on with the usual spiel about cost cutting- SK earns £1 million PA-

CUT THAT F***ING COST YOU CLUELESS C***S!

reluctantnicko

@reluctantnicko

@mrmack84 @DanielHughes32 One step at a time. If Kean stays he will want changes. If he goes you will be after a new boss. 80-20 on former.

No ###### if he goes we will be after a new boss...... Stupidest tweet ever. Knows nothing.

Alan Nixon was asked when the news will be out, he replied " Very soon. A lot of people waiting on news of their jobs here."

Not surprised. I expect Kean's blamed the kitchen staff for relegation.

Archived