BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they even talking about Keans position or are they just taking his advice on who to pot to save money. I bet the twohat has never even been under scrutiny. Let the asset strip continue :mellow:

Skybet suspended betting on steve kean being manager next season but coral offering 6/4 that he will be. We are also 7/1 to get relegated 4/1 to be promoted and 14/1 to win the championship.

• Backroom

Eric Black is on his hols at the moment.

Nobb head Mrs D doesn't do face to face sackings.

2+2

You can see it now, black sacked and Hendry in

Instead of getting better it gets so much worse

Skybet suspended betting on steve kean being manager next season but coral offering 6/4 that he will be. We are also 7/1 to get relegated 4/1 to be promoted and 14/1 to win the championship.

I got on Kean to still be here next season at 10/3 with WillHill. It's not there anymore and doesn't seem to have been there for a while.

14/1 for a relegated team to win the Championship is a joke! Just shows how far we've fallen. If by some miracle we do sack him I might even have a nibble.

Andy Cryer - hearing steve kean has been sacked.

Unnoficial AS OF YET according to Cryer.

Kamy said the same thing almost exactly at the same time. It's since been debunked though;-

https://twitter.com/#!/CryerRovers/status/203099857831997442

Andrew Cryer ‏@CryerRovers

Sorry - had a phone call from someone who has sources, but premature. Not sacked yet

‏@paulround22

Jerome must have had a word!

2m Andrew Cryer ‏@CryerRovers

From someone who knows - he isnt sacked yet

Archived