SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go away "anindianfan"

You're not wanted.

i'll bloody well stay if i so choose. just saying, fact is as much as venky's have ###### up this season they made the club debt free. kean has been terrible but even a terrible manager can win with good talent. venkys promised better players after the bought the club and they haven't delivered.

for those of you ###### off about kean and venky's....granted it has been an utter disaster the last 18 months, with really nothing going right...sam sacked, kean has been a disaster and the owners pretty much learning the rules to football AFTER they bought the club....i still think you guys should be at least mildly happy that venky's have made the club debt free...what was it 20 million pounds or so that they paid in addition to the purchase?

they've pretty much screwed up the club in their 18 months by putting kean in as manager and letting some agents run the team....but i think this is more because they don't know what the hell they're doing than anything mean spirited towards the fans or club.

i know in india (even though i'm american w/ indian roots) that people have taken onto the rovers as a result of the acquisition and am hopeful they will get things turned around.

kean hasn't been great but the key to me is bringing in better talent into the squad...something that has not been done in the 18 months...if we are to move back up into the premiership the focus has to be to get better talent into the team kean or no kean

Talent? my arse this wont happen with the ###### bellends and the fat #### mrs D in charge. wish that ###### red dot on her head was a laser sight.

just been on ssn kean given vote of confidence by venkys what a joke

He's PREVIOUSLY been given a vote of confidence by Venky's.

Come on, LISTEN to the thing.

With what they're reporting, and a 10 second video from a year ago, they know jack. Don't hold hope on them reporting it until 6 hours after the news is out in the public. Useless, they are.

for those of you ###### off about kean and venky's....granted it has been an utter disaster the last 18 months, with really nothing going right...sam sacked, kean has been a disaster and the owners pretty much learning the rules to football AFTER they bought the club....i still think you guys should be at least mildly happy that venky's have made the club debt free...what was it 20 million pounds or so that they paid in addition to the purchase?

they've pretty much screwed up the club in their 18 months by putting kean in as manager and letting some agents run the team....but i think this is more because they don't know what the hell they're doing than anything mean spirited towards the fans or club.

i know in india (even though i'm american w/ indian roots) that people have taken onto the rovers as a result of the acquisition and am hopeful they will get things turned around.

kean hasn't been great but the key to me is bringing in better talent into the squad...something that has not been done in the 18 months...if we are to move back up into the premiership the focus has to be to get better talent into the team kean or no kean

Do your HEALTH a favour... Don't come back on here... EVER.

i'll bloody well stay if i so choose. just saying, fact is as much as venky's have ###### up this season they made the club debt free. kean has been terrible but even a terrible manager can win with good talent. venkys promised better players after the bought the club and they haven't delivered.

BRILLIANT, I didn't know. I'm totally made up now and have a new admiration for the managerial capability of Venky's.

The club is truly in safe hands, with an exciting future ahead of it.

While you're here, do you have an greek stock market picks for me?

Talent? my arse this wont happen with the ###### bellends and the fat #### mrs D in charge. wish that ###### red dot on her head was a laser sight.

some of you people are borderline racists.

venkys has been sh*t, so has kean, doesn't give you the right to make racial comments. they haven't known what theyre doing since they took over the club but they took a club badly in debt and made it debt free. those are facts.

venkys has been sh*t, so has kean, doesn't give you the right to make racial comments. they haven't known what theyre doing since they took over the club but they took a club badly in debt and made it debt free. those are facts.

Can you please tell me how that is a racist comment?

the club wasn't badly in debt, yes it had debts, but it also had a large income (which will soon greatly reduce). I doubt it's now debt-free. It's certainly not run well, there's not one positive thing to say about the last 18 months.

And please point out which comments are racist?

Racist? Please explain how anything he said there was racist, in any way whatsoever.

Plus, you keep saying we're debt free and that it's a fact, please back this up with some factual evidence or take your wild assumptions elsewhere.

part of the reason i joined this forum and became a fan of the rovers was because of how passionate the fans are for their team and want to see them do well, and how heartbreaking it must be to see a proud club get completely f'ed up and relegated. felt bad to see that happen to any set of fans to their team.

I live in a part of the US where my hometown basketball (NBA) and american football teams are equally mismanaged. we haven't won squat in 20 years, but i don't make racist comments towards the jewish owners.

GET THE FECK OFF THIS BOARD YOU SCUM. PATHETIC.

Leave the racist word in your head anindianfan,ill walk all over you with that subject..now post something of interest and put the rod away....

now is not the time to go into this and all you are doing is muddying the waters.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT KEAN BEING SACKED.

Archived