BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness, I was on the night the Neanderthals invaded and their introduction threads were written from the same ilk.

Just sayin'

I really don't see why there should be a meltdown. We all know that Venky's and their toadie manager are determined to ruin the club. It makes no sense for them to change course now. The priority remains the removal of Venky's.

And so begins the next round of race to post the latest tweet (I predict the askam one is next)

It appears as though MG Road was correct on this one, new manager search and if one cant be found, we are stuck with the goon!

This is strangely hilarious. What the f**k is wrong with these people? Has Kean put together a DVD set of all of his thirteen wins, featuring multi-angled versions of the same thing along with a fixed 'manager-cam' showing 1170 minutes of himself standing up, sitting down, thinking, pointing, chewing, cheering and generally playing at being a big time fitba manager? Has he insisted that the Indian brains trust watch this through first before making their decision? I'll go with this.

Archived