BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

This at least shows they are not 100% behind the bald moron, which is a small step in the right direction.

So we go through thids all over again! I need a stiff drink.

To chicken farmers everwhere KEAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

It appears as though MG Road was correct on this one, new manager search and if one cant be found, we are stuck with the goon!

MG Road also thought Hoilett was signing a new contract, the day after Kean tells Desai the same thing so it shows that Kean is trying get folk out there to believe that

It appears as though MG Road was correct on this one, new manager search and if one cant be found, we are stuck with the goon!

More like they are desperately trying to get Hoilet etc to sign new contracts then they can announce good news with very bad .

given the fact that they are taking forever to make the decision this actually means that kean could be out. the brothers and husband want him out, desai is the one that is hanging on....they will probably work on convincing her, my sense is she will bow to the pressure. there is just way too much pressure on them to make the change, from the fans, internally family and club, as well as media.

the club generally just needs a fresh start only way to do that is with kean gone. who do you guys think would be the best fit to manage rovers at this point?

If the decision has been postponed then it can only mean that they are looking for a new manager before making their decision or they have offered Kean a job in India and he needs time to decide. No reason not to sack him or back him now if their minds are made up.

given the fact that they are taking forever to make the decision this actually means that kean could be out. the brothers and husband want him out, desai is the one that is hanging on....they will probably work on convincing her, my sense is she will bow to the pressure. there is just way too much pressure on them to make the change, from the fans, internally family and club, as well as media.

the club generally just needs a fresh start only way to do that is with kean gone. who do you guys think would be the best fit to manage rovers at this point?

I'd PAY to see Balaji punch him. But you can guarantee that Venkatesh is the hot-headed one. :D

Taxi Driver‏@PrestonTaxi

2 suits I just dropped off at rail were something to do with #rovers & from what I could hear Steve Kean is sacked with all ties severed.

This is probably the best indication !!!

Experience tells me that very often the cat is let out of the bag naively - and this just might be one of them !!!

who do you guys think would be the best fit to manage rovers at this point?

Why not Sunil Gavaskar ? He's past his best as a cricketer and the millions of Rovers fans in India would love it.

Taxi Driver‏@PrestonTaxi

2 suits I just dropped off at rail were something to do with #rovers & from what I could hear Steve Kean is sacked with all ties severed.

Experience tells me that very often the cat is let out of the bag naively - and this just might be one of them !!!

WUM written all over it <_<

Do you realise that's the first sensible thing you've said since you arrived here moments ago? And that you're already contradicting yourself with your last sentence?

What's your agenda? :wacko:

my only agenda is to see the rovers back to their glory days, and although most of you would disagree - with indian owners at the helm, god knows india is terrible at football and an indian owner actually running the club (IF DONE SUCCESSFULLY AND WELL) it would improve the game in india.

how am i contradicting myself. i've said from the start venkys have done horribly, although i truly believe they have been well intentioned but pretty inept and buffoonish. kean should never even have come close to managing a premier league squad. that being said i won't stand for crude comments.

my question though is who is best positioned at this point from a managerial perspective to meet the enormous challenge that it will take to bring rovers back to the premiership. half the team will be gone, there will be limited funds and a huge fan base to win back. would take a special manager to meet this challenge.

Why not Sunil Gavaskar ? He's past his best as a cricketer and the millions of Rovers fans in India would love it.

haha at this point i think gavaskar would be better than kean...hes a sharp guy.

If you're putting yourself forward for the job, I'm sure that thousands would agree that you would be a significant improvement on the current incumbent.

Taxi Driver‏@PrestonTaxi

Crikey. Who's gonna be first to have a heart attack on this board with all the suspense?

Taxi Driver‏@PrestonTaxi

In my experience usually the best sources of information comes from taxi drivers who 'eavesdrop'. Probably the most uplifting thing I've heard today - thanks mercerman!

Good post Indian, takes some balls to stay on after the lashing you got a short while ago. I agree that the Indians have been very inept and buffoonish in their attempts to run the club and Kean has just spotted his chance and run with it. I do hope he has been potted and that we can move forwards. In my honest opinion, a club hero is the only way forward at the moment, someone like Berg or Dalglish, although I very much doubt we could tempt him back.

Archived