BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone lay of anindianfan like he said they made the club debt free, we should all bow down to the Indian Genius that is venkys who could predict that selling all your best places and replacing them with crap cheaper players on low wages would make money.

part of the reason i joined this forum and became a fan of the rovers was because of how passionate the fans are for their team and want to see them do well, and how heartbreaking it must be to see a proud club get completely f'ed up and relegated. felt bad to see that happen to any set of fans to their team.

I live in a part of the US where my hometown basketball (NBA) and american football teams are equally mismanaged. we haven't won squat in 20 years, but i don't make racist comments towards the jewish owners.

What's his IP address?

surely a Burnley troll.

Talent? my arse this wont happen with the ###### bellends and the fat #### mrs D in charge. wish that ###### red dot on her head was a laser sight.

see above....."wish that red dot on her head was a laser sight"? i don't know about you, personally i think mrs. desai doesnt know what the hell she's doing but if someone said that about my mother my fist would be in their face.

some of you people are borderline racists.

venkys has been sh*t, so has kean, doesn't give you the right to make racial comments. they haven't known what theyre doing since they took over the club but they took a club badly in debt and made it debt free. those are facts.

Who are you calling a racist you scum.

You're not a rovers fan, get the fock away and don't come back.

Is this guy on a wind up?

Agent_Ewood ‏@Ewood_ITK_Agent

The meeting only started a short while ago. Be patient. #brfc

and

Pretty disgusting comments coming towards me today. Sorry havent been able to update, but dont worry,still 100% confident he will be sacked

As for this;

see above....."wish that red dot on her head was a laser sight"? i don't know about you, personally i think mrs. desai doesnt know what the hell she's doing but if someone said that about my mother my fist would be in their face.

You didn't reply, how is that racist? What's your mother got to do with anything, I don't see anyone abusing her?

that comment doesnt even mention her race so i fail to see how im a racist. give it up son.

Whoever this is, they have a point here...

Who are you calling a racist you scum.

You're not a rovers fan, get the fock away and don't come back.

Hey guys let's not fall out with one another and start with the insults! We all want the same thing! Although the red dot remark was awfully close to the bone!

that comment doesnt even mention her race so i fail to see how im a racist. give it up son.

haha you don't see that as racist? that is hilarious and you're lying to yourself claiming that's not racist. you say something like that about any of my relatives to my face and you'll be in a hospital for 2 weeks.

i don't give a rat's ass if you people hate me or dont. i want the team to do well and i actually think kean is not the guy to lead the team back to the premiership. however, no matter how mad at i am at the club's owners or manager i dont say crap like that about anybody.

Ill post again as mine was deleted....

Is this guy on a wind up?

Pretty disgusting comments coming towards me today. Sorry havent been able to update, but dont worry,still 100% confident he will be sacked

and

The meeting only started a short while ago. Be patient. #brfc

and

I cannot say it enough. Be PATIENT. Steve Kean will be sacked. #brfc

Calm down everyone. No name calling or accusations of borderline racism or you will be sitting on the naughty step. Its bad enough that that slimy git hasnt yet been sacked. Don't turn on each other.

You can understand the frustrations, our club has become Blackburn Rovers in namesake only. This isnt the same club.

I will now leave twitter again for a short while. I'll be back before the announcement. Disgusting comments. Be patient folks. #brfc

I don't trust him at all. He said yesterday it would happen. He's taking a gamble on a 50/50. Just another one of these idiots that like the attention.

You can understand the frustrations, our club has become Blackburn Rovers in namesake only. This isnt the same club.

Of course I can, Im feeling them too. The non-existant cat has taken a few kicks in the gut today already.

Also, anyone who is calling anindianfan a WUM or Troll, have a read of his introduction post.

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/27172-hello-a-fan-with-indian-roots/

haha you don't see that as racist? that is hilarious and you're lying to yourself claiming that's not racist. you say something like that about any of my relatives to my face and you'll be in a hospital for 2 weeks.

i don't give a rat's ass if you people hate me or dont. i want the team to do well and i actually think kean is not the guy to lead the team back to the premiership. however, no matter how mad at i am at the club's owners or manager i dont say crap like that about anybody.

Big man threatening me behind a keyboard. do one

Archived