BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

So if Venky's try and turn things around there will be a small number of the yellow shirted army chanting during matches if so Thats a disgrace. If you wish to try and unearth things about Venky's and pursue other buyers fine but keep it way form the stadium.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

I'll stick to Kamy, thanks. I've criticised him in the past, but after seeing how much work he puts in to verify, he's the one I trust to break things, even if he did make a mistake earlier. ;)

I've said he does good work :rolleyes:

I think its poor that people, (not just Kamy and Cryer) either re-hashing other tweets and info and passing it on as their info!

Im entitled to that opinion.

Mark, that is a wholly intransigent stance to take. Perhaps a little thought and discussion prior to making such strong statements would be best advised.

Venkys cannot be forgiven nor their contempt forgotten by simply changing manager, they ignored the supporters pain and allowed us to crash out of the division. They don't sack Kean everyone will hate them, they do we leave them alone? come on

Message is simple, Kean goodbye, Venkys you're next

Can't change the stance on one decision when everyone they have made has been wrong for 18 months

If he goes then these actions would be incredibly stupid. If he is sacked then at least they have done something positive. If the fans backed the move then maybe they'd be slightly more interested in the club. This should at least be given a chance.

I can'r believe anyone thinks that if they take days to make a 'no brainer' decision. (and bear in mind they haven't made one yet) we should suddenly start singing their praises.

In Kamy's defence, he's off the grid today somewhere else and he's unlikely to have bundles of time to be chasing up an organisation as schizophrenic as Venky's. Think we can more than forgive him jumping the gun on something he thought was genuine once or twice. It's not like he didn't say it was a rumour and he's a fan, just like us.

If by some miracle the muppet does get sacked I would politely request that there is at least an amnesty on protest action during games. Any time outside of the 90 mins is fair game but the players and manager that are here need to be under no illusions that they aren't the problem, Venky's are.

Songs referring to Jack and Bradley Orr exceptions to the rule.

I can'r believe anyone thinks that if they take days to make a 'no brainer' decision. (and bear in mind they haven't made one yet) we should suddenly start singing their praises.

I'm not saying sing their praises; i'm saying don't c@ck the first decent thing up

I would politely request that there is at least an amnesty on protest action during games. Any time outside of the 90 mins is fair game but the players and manager that are here need to be under no illusions that they aren't the problem, Venky's are.

All organised protests will be conducted outside the match time, the ones in the match time where not just the Action Group they were a spontaneous cry from hurting supporters, many thousands of supporters - not just those in "yellow tshirts"

Unbelievable, it should be a relatively simple decision to bin him.

His performance has been sub-par, that is inarguable given the stats.

I'm sure if any of Venky's other managers performed like that I'm sure they'd be out in a shot. And don't forget, we're talking about 19 months here, not a flash in the pan.

Instead, it's a 2 day jolly up in India and it looks like she still won't sack him.

How can they possibly run a football club like this, it's ###### mental.

I'm not saying sing their praises; i'm saying don't c@ck the first decent thing up

Unfortunately one decent thing will not save the club. The club is in termoil and it needs a hell of a lot of 'decent' things to be done before we get back to anywhere near what we were like before Venky's arrived.

I've said he does good work :rolleyes:

I think its poor that people, (not just Kamy and Cryer) either re-hashing other tweets and info and passing it on as their info!

Im entitled to that opinion.

Agreed. I try and quote the poster/tweeter whenever possible. It's only fair on the poster, specifically on twitter. If something comes off there, and it's correct, then they should have the opportunity to gain more followers from it.

It's just honest. And it also overlooks you for responsibility if it turns out to be wrong. ;)

Do not forget who has supported Kean in his demolition job of the club.

VENKYS OUT !.

an owner who stands by the manager and backs him up with what funds they have whilst keeping the club steady and is now acting (hopefully) to give us a chance next season...

So if Venky's try and turn things around there will be a small number of the yellow shirted army chanting during matches if so Thats a disgrace. If you wish to try and unearth things about Venky's and pursue other buyers fine but keep it way form the stadium.

Did you at anytime get out your seat or tell kean/venkys that they werent welcome here in the last 18 months?or does that not go along with the snobbery and apathy at ewood these days?

The fact that there is no news of his sacking yet has to be bad news!!

To have 2 days of meetings & he is still here means they are discussing some sort of future, either as manager or somewhere else within the club!!

This is terrible news as he should be shown the door immediately!!

Whenever an employer is sacking a staff member it is done alot quicker than this & the fact it is not done yet means either indecisiveness or he is still manager!!

The fact that there is no news of his sacking yet has to be bad news!!

To have 2 days of meetings & he is still here means they are discussing some sort of future, either as manager or somewhere else within the club!!

This is terrible news as he should be shown the door immediately!!

Whenever an employer is sacking a staff member it is done alot quicker than this & the fact it is not done yet means either indecisiveness or he is still manager!!

Probably sunk up to the nuts in Mrs Tranny.

Anyone else apart from cryer you can follow to see the latest?

There are a couple of lists of well connected individuals. I've got this one;-

https://twitter.com/#!/deftangel/well-connected-rovers

And Glenn's got a slightly different one;-

https://twitter.com/#!/GlennPegden/rovers-itk

I've been keeping those open in my browser and the number of new updates is shown in the title bar so I don't have to keep looking at it. (Hasn't stopped me mind).

Archived