BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Which one of our players has got INTEGRITY?

• Backroom

Shame about some of their fans in the pubs before the game on Monday night, hardly what I'd describe as classy.

I've never noticed this with Wigan before though, I think they might have had a few rent-a-thugs in due to the occasion.

Never had an issue with Wigan fans in that way. Probably just a few knobs (every club has them, after all).

None. Its an unwritten rule in football not to talk bad about your club/previous club cause your future management will be wary.

Very true. You are on the money with that, Bobby!

There are also 'confidentuality agreements'/ code of conduct etc... in players/ staff contracts - which prevents players from 'directly' revealing what goes on behind the scenes.

Which is why, we rarely hear anything from the horses mouths.

Very true. You are on the money with that, Bobby!

There are also 'confidentuality agreements'/ code of conduct etc... in players/ staff contracts - which prevents players from 'directly' revealing what goes on behind the scenes.

Which is why, we rarely hear anything from the horses mouths.

there is such a thing as 'sources' The papers don't need to know which player, but they do need to speak to someone with knowledge. They dont have to be revealed. The Press do it all the time....

there is such a thing as 'sources' The papers don't need to know which player, but they do need to speak to someone with knowledge. They dont have to be revealed. The Press do it all the time....

I know that, Andy. My point was in relation to hearing directly (from players), and knowing particular players' feelings. :tu:

has anyone read ryan nelsen's tweets, 'me and steve kean never saw eye to eye from the off and i had no option but to leave'

'i never once ruled myself out for selection for any game'

hope he is the one to spill the beans

Archived