BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Which one of our players has got INTEGRITY?

If kean has lost the dressing room, which one of our players will come out in defence of the fans and tell it how it really is?

Dunny? You've made an enormous fortune from your supporters - its time for you to step up

EHD of all people has come closest.

Robbo and Salgado are the most likely respected professionals to speak. Robbo won't as he's still playing. I could see Salgado spilling the beans when his contract is up.

I would love to see Kean get into it with Salgado. The only way that would end would be badly- for Kean.

Only Man of Match on Monday was the lovely decorated Chicken!

Please Chrissy Samba....tell us the truth from your perspective;then Salgado; then N'Zonzi or Givet; and what about Ryan Nelsen.

Because the Chicken can't they need to sing...and soon.

Jason Roberts twitter regarding Rovers:

Jason Roberts ‏ @JasonRoberts30

I will talk on this whole issue at the correct time..it seems everyone has their own angle on this and I will discuss what I know very soon!

If kean has lost the dressing room, which one of our players will come out in defence of the fans and tell it how it really is?

Dunny? You've made an enormous fortune from your supporters - its time for you to step up

I like the idea Andy but not sure you'll get any takers publically ;) Dunn should be the man, he's a Rover through and through but he's thinking about his future which to me is disgusting, speak out, back the fans, we know its a shambles.

ALLEDGEDLY – Givet had a major bust up with Kean about bringing N’Zonzi on at half time on Monday, Orr had a pop at Givet and it was chaos during the half time interval in a must win game.

So maybe Givet....

I like the idea Andy but not sure you'll get any takers publically ;) Dunn should be the man, he's a Rover through and through but he's thinking about his future which to me is disgusting, speak out, back the fans, we know its a shambles.

ALLEDGEDLY – Givet had a major bust up with Kean about bringing N’Zonzi on at half time on Monday, Orr had a pop at Givet and it was chaos during the half time interval in a must win game.

So maybe Givet....

Now I think we shall see a former player lifting the lid, players talk and its now the rumour throughout the game of mis - goings on at Rovers, as one ex player put it, if only you knew, then said, you will very soon!

Maybe the person who knows who purposely leaked the Paul Hunt letter to deflect part of the Relegation furore and got Paul Hunt sacked!!

I wonder if this person will come forward?

I think Kamy has been sat on this for some time - that's for him to advise - so as not to 'rock the boat' whilst we had a chance of staying-up.

IMO, Hunt's been going for a little while, yesterday just possibly expedited it.

I think Kamy has been sat on this for some time - that's for him to advise - so as not to 'rock the boat' whilst we had a chance of staying-up.

IMO, Hunt's been going for a little while, yesterday just possibly expedited it.

Yes you are correct, I do indeed think that Hunt has been going for a while, Desai is fault for forwarding the email to Kean who then made Hunt enemy number one, just like JW, in my opinion, you simply dont cross the slimy scottish turd and his partner in crime JA!!

However, in English law, an employer has to show a reasonable duty of care to employees and Paul Hunt was attempting to inform Desai of what was going on at Rovers, by passing this email on to Kean, she failed in her duty of care and I feel Paul Hunt will have a great opportunity of winning a wrongful dismissal claim against the club!

Yes you are correct, I do indeed think that Hunt has been going for a while, Desai is fault for forwarding the email to Kean who then made Hunt enemy number one, just like JW, in my opinion, you simply dont cross the slimy scottish turd and his partner in crime JA!!

However, in English law, an employer has to show a reasonable duty of care to employees and Paul Hunt was attempting to inform Desai of what was going on at Rovers, by passing this email on to Kean, she failed in her duty of care and I feel Paul Hunt will have a great opportunity of winning a wrongful dismissal claim against the club!

I suspect he will be paid handsomely to ensure his lips remain sealed unless of course he really wants to stir things up !!!

So maybe Givet....

Somehow that has such a ring of truth in it that no one would be surprised. As for Dunn thinking about his own future.. sorry mate while he does earn a packet, the guy is not exactly a rocket scientist and how many of the ex players he would know have ended up in financial straights?

Lets talk psychology for a minute.. being the dominate one in any work based situation (and you do not have to be clever nor do you have to be the top boss) involves maintaining a certain balance the key to which is a certain level of intelligence and a certain arrogant persona..

Lets take Kean, he is a fine example of how not to do it.. even many of those who spoke out for him have now gone, while sometimes that is a good tactic (promising them you will support a move on you gain some instant support) it is often extremely detrimental to the rest of the crew.. bit by bit we have seen those with any balls walk out.

Lets face a certain fact, if we guessed which players would be strong enough to fight against Keans rubbish when he took over who would you name.. Roberts, Andrews, Givet, Robbo, Salgado, EHD, Emerton, Nelsen, Samba, Jones, Chimbonda, Nicko and I am still missing a few.. then look to the second tier with the likes of Nzonzi and co.. what do you see as a common factor in all that.. 90% of them have left.

When you start shooting your own supporters the rest of your army tend to pucker up but most importantly those left will not work for you with any passion.

At the end of the day this is not Glasgow, removing your competition does not buy loyalty.

Jason Roberts twitter regarding Rovers:

Jason Roberts ‏ @JasonRoberts30

I will talk on this whole issue at the correct time..it seems everyone has their own angle on this and I will discuss what I know very soon!

I doubt Keano will be calling up 606 when that happens.

I doubt Keano will be calling up 606 when that happens.

More like the samaritans because everyone hates him (always find that humerous, the samarian culture was one of greed and crime, yet turns into the very pinacle of respect which that small group of people deserve).

I suspect he will be paid handsomely to ensure his lips remain sealed unless of course he really wants to stir things up !!!

If the email is geniune then we will never hear from him again, he might lack the brains but he has a decent level of logic under there.

• Backroom

None of them have any integrity, it would seem. Really says something when NOBODY from within the club has apologised for relegation. Yet the first thing Roberto Martinez and Dave Whelan did was express their sorrow on Monday night. Proving to be a classy little club are Wigan.

None of them have any integrity, it would seem. Really says something when NOBODY from within the club has apologised for relegation. Yet the first thing Roberto Martinez and Dave Whelan did was express their sorrow on Monday night. Proving to be a classy little club are Wigan.

One of the papers described Dave Whelan as having a tear in his eye about relegating Rovers on Monday and how it was bitterswwet for him as an ex Rover. The same article noted the absence of any such emotion from Kean. Dave Whelan - a genuine classy guy.

• Backroom

One of the papers described Dave Whelan as having a tear in his eye about relegating Rovers on Monday and how it was bitterswwet for him as an ex Rover. The same article noted the absence of any such emotion from Kean. Dave Whelan - a genuine classy guy.

Met him once or twice at functions and he's VERY lively for a man of his age. Something of a prankster. He likes doing cheesy little tricks with kids (ring 'levitating' up a rubber band etc). Lovely guy. What a contrast, eh?

None. Its an unwritten rule in football not to talk bad about your club/previous club cause your future management will be wary.

Only one I have hope in is Michel Salgado but he hasnt been in the dressing room from December onwards so its difficult how much he will have "seen".

Proving to be a classy little club are Wigan.

Shame about some of their fans in the pubs before the game on Monday night, hardly what I'd describe as classy.

I've never noticed this with Wigan before though, I think they might have had a few rent-a-thugs in due to the occasion.

Archived