BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Been told

As I hinted on the Kean thread.

Newsham was sacked (not retired, he was due to retire next year.) Kean's bodyguard company have been asked to essentially lOok after stadium security next season.

I do believe post sacking, Newsham was asked if he'd stay on for some time to "train them".

If this is Venkys sorting it, they're beyond idiotic.

As I hinted on the Kean thread.

Newsham was sacked (not retired, he was due to retire next year.) Kean's bodyguard company have been asked to essentially lOok after stadium security next season.

I do believe post sacking, Newsham was asked if he'd stay on for some time to "train them".

If this is Venkys sorting it, they're beyond idiotic.

Atleast we know now who the real owners are. Scum own us and it isnt Venkys.

Been told today that keans bodyguard will replace newsham as stadium manager next week and this is from the real horses mouth so don't even need to ask If it's true. All I'll ask is what are your feelings on this?

Yeah, heard this was likely to happen. Who is the horses mouth in this case? Do you mean Kean, Newsham or the bodyguard? Stadium manager - it will be like Jack Nicholson walking round that big empty building in The Shining.

Just another sign that Kean is in complete control over everything at the club. .... As I heard from a Director well over 15 months ago now.

Such madness that the bloke charged to manage what is effectively a multi million pound business had never managed a bloody thing prior to being promoted from collecting sweaty bibs and putting cones down.

Yeah, heard this was likely to happen. Who is the horses mouth in this case? Do you mean Kean, Newsham or the bodyguard? Stadium manager - it will be like Jack Nicholson walking round that big empty building in The Shining.

Thats a thought! Never mind a horses mouth....has anybody got a horses head spare?

Been told today that keans bodyguard will replace newsham as stadium manager next week and this is from the real horses mouth so don't even need to ask If it's true. All I'll ask is what are your feelings on this?

The question for me is do they realise that the stadium managers job is not just about stopping fans bringing banners into football matches, police liason, budget control, facility maintainance, health and safety (inc modern day legals like stupid signage), stadium planning, seating allocations etc.. are all part of the job?

The question for me is do they realise that the stadium managers job is not just about stopping fans bringing banners into football matches, police liason, budget control, facility maintainance, health and safety (inc modern day legals like stupid signage), stadium planning, seating allocations etc.. are all part of the job?

Dont worry about it the club is run by gimps and brown nosers from top to bottom.

Kean and his mates realise theres 'cash from chaos' You can see alot of innocent people being hurt at Ewood this season when some rougher away followings roll up.This lot in charge arnt experienced or qualified to guarantee safety in a stadium.

Posted it on another thread a couple of weeks back

Sssshhhh! Don't tell them! This willl give the authorities an excuse to investigate when matches get called off for no apparent reason at the last minute.

"Slag the fans off, don't sell season tickets, lie post match every match, pay ridiculous agents fees, sell all your good players, drop through the divisions and call the previous manager a ###### crook, that's all fine. Failure to fulfil a fixture because of clause 33 subsection d and we'll have your balls on a plate Kean - don't make the League look bad, you were warned"

I believe that he was interviewed today.

:lol::lol::lol:

How did it go? Any ideas?

Was it a case of "employ K F Panda or you can get your coat" by any chance?

Will be really interesting to see who gets the job.

The worst thing is they'll never get rid of us for fear of new owners unravelling the truth.

Now there's a thought.

But surely there'll be a point where things are at such a ridiculous level that the pretence cannot be maintained.

eg Steve Kean still managing the club in League 1, blathering on about positives, some tame scottish journo whose name escapes me complaining that Kean hasn't been given a fair crack, Venkatesh Bollock talking about confusion and how much they are hurting, Brian Reade saying Kean deserves manager of the year award and the George Cross for courage under fire.

At one point would the whole thing become so ridiculous as to be stretched beyond all bounds of credibility?

Perhaps the exit strategy has already been worked out and it will result in the real villains of the piece escaoing scot-free to count their ill-gotten gains in some offshore hidey-hole, Blackburn Rovers FC being left as a burnt-out wreck in League 2 and Venky's being left holding the "baby", taking the flak for the whole mess, with nothing to link them to the ones who orchestrated in. Maybe that is what is planned, and Venky's are too thick to see it. Or perhaps they have seen it, but cannot find a way to extricate themselves from it.

If I had to guess, I'd lean towards the latter scenario as being the most credible.

Glen and Kamy said this a couple of weeks ago.

cant help laughing at how fast the itks(g mullen, kamy) to jump on other peoples stories and claiming to have known all about it :rolleyes:

I'm not claiming that it was my story, only that he was allegedly interviewed today. And Glen mentioned the bodyguard being appointed day after John left so again not fair to have a go at him.

cant help laughing at how fast the itks to jump on other peoples stories claiming to have known all about it :rolleyes:.

If you'd have read what Glen posted some two weeks ago you'd have known as well. This wasn't a shock.

Archived