BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tal Ben Haim

Ricky

Surely it's just a matter of time before we get linked to him.

he's a Zahavi client as well which surely makes it even more likely. He has a year left on a lucrative Pompey contract but they are hoping to be able to do some sort of deal and pay him off. He's currently rumoured to be on £36k a week which we should never be offering him but he could certainly provide as with a decent alternative if we do let Dann go.

Recently read an article about how Ben Haim epitomises everything that has gone wrong for Portsmouth. He's on a Premier League wage at a now League One club. He is an out and out mercenary.

Yes, because you'd turn down 36k per week wouldn't you? Knobheads for giving him the contract.....I don't think mercenary is fair.

Yes, because you'd turn down 36k per week wouldn't you? Knobheads for giving him the contract.....I don't think mercenary is fair.

If I was ruining my employer, and an employer with considerable history that thousands of people relied on heavily as part of their lives? Yes, yes I would. But then, I feel some things are more important than money. Because I'm not a..oh, mercenary.

What about any of the other Pompey players who they need to shift off the wage bill.

Greg Halford, Erik Huseklepp, Dave Kitson, Liam Lawrence, David Norris and Kanu.

I know we were linked with Huseklepp in the past.

What about any of the other Pompey players who they need to shift off the wage bill.

Greg Halford, Erik Huseklepp, Dave Kitson, Liam Lawrence, David Norris and Kanu.

I know we were linked with Huseklepp in the past.

Huseklepp is on the verge of signing for Brann. Plus he's not good enough for the Championship, too inconsistent and as frustrating to watch as Morten.

I'd definitely take Liam Lawrence. He's the kind of hard-working right-sided midfielder that we've been lacking for a while now.

We need someone like him if we're going more 4-4-2 next year (which it appears we are).

Archived