BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Ipswich Town Away 12/13

m1st

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he drew a blank on his debut, which was away, but then scored 2 on his home debut IIRC.

new years day at spurs, he didn't score, don't think any rover did that day

Half way to our first win fingers crossed :rover:

Now there's a jinx if ever I saw one!

We wearing the 3rd kit? Reckon it's super smart, shame where the money goes if you buy one though :angry2:

Think he drew a blank on his debut, which was away, but then scored 2 on his home debut IIRC.

Pretty sure he scored away at Sheffield Wed in the semi of Worthington cup

Just done a quick search and looks like I'm wrong.

havent heard murphys name mentioned apart from his booking. ipswich have prob had about 70% of the possesion which reminds me of all last season. richards sounds dangerous and dickson sounds like he is involved. gomes has sounded as though he has given the ball away with every touch.

the back 4 have sounded like they are doing well

Tony Cottee just said on Gillette Soccer Saturday that Murphy has settled in nicely controlling the tempo, or something very similar.....he was definitely impressed with his performance anyway.

Half way to our first win fingers crossed :rover:

Please don't jinx it.

That tapping on Radio Rovrs is very annoying - it is them doing the live text I think.

It's the mic. Every time he speaks or breathes it's picking up. Needs a pop shield or something. And yes it's very annoying.

my thinking is that the ispwich radio is good. Covers the game well, and there are no annoying sounds

http://itfcvideo.caster.fm/

"terrible pass by gamst pedersen" >_ /

I get nothing from that. Do you have to put in a username/password or something?

Sounds like we've switched off this half. How many times did we have that last season, one good half next half can't be arsed?

Archived