BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Ipswich Town Away 12/13

m1st

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruno on bench but not Henley! Jorge is ahead Petrovic but didn´t Cryer tweet Petrovic is heading to Turkey. Nunes must be awful because Olsson is on bench instead of him. Rochina´s missing we knew yesterday.

Lowe on left side will be a problem. Can´t say it looks too good. What a hell is the situation with Simon. He is top 3 player and did play 73mins for Montenegro midweek. He is fit but not even on bench. Did the visa problem mean UK or Ireland??

Rovers team today is Robinson, Lowe, Dann, Givet, Orr; Formica, Murphy(captain), Etuhu, Pedersen; Gomes, CKR.

Subs;- Kean(gk), Dunn, Olsson, Jorge, Goodwillie, Hanley, Ribeiro

wtf Ribeiro??? which Olsson? .... and looking at that first 11 .... anybody else think we need a left back?

Disappointed there's no fabio nunes, I would have played him instead of formica. Still looks a strong team though. Don't recognise most of the names on the ipswich team sheet.

Yeah, I'd have picked him instead of Pedersen but I think in MGP he's now got an ally in the Team Nobhead/Team Shebby war so he'll be first name on the team sheet. Oh well, starting with 10.5 players - look on the bright side, weakening the side won't help us win, and 3 defeats will see Kean gone - Shebby said so! ;)

Formica was probably our hardest working player last year, so should be one of the first names in the team.

Get used to not recognising opposition players, I think it's gonna happen a lot this season.

I think the full backs aren't good enough and the midfield is too slow. Don't know enough about the front two yet but am currently not of the opinion they can create much without substantial service which they may only get from set piece. Fairly sure we won't win this.

Not a stab at you, Mark, but this is what has made me distance myself from Rovers. Our fans wanting us to lose, which we've done enough times, and nothing changes. And so it continues in a circle. For a year and a half, now. It's a cracked up situation and one I hate.

It's terrible and one which no fan should be in, but that's just what a circus we've become.

First priority if we are to move forward is getting Kean out, so as naive as it is I've got to hope Shebby is as good as his word, I'd take 3 losses and Kean out right now, no problem, and as fans we should be doing everything possible to engineer that outcome.

radio rovers isnt working for me.

When you log in, I clicked the match schedule at the top - and i was able to choose Ipswich or Rovers commentry. I couldnt get there by any other route.

btw who is this co-commentator?

Archived