BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Ipswich Town Away 12/13

m1st

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keans excuse is already laid out for him.

"Singhs comments were massively disruptive to the run up to this game"

It was interesting listening to Andy Cryer on Radio Lancs last night.

He said that he believed for the first time for a long time there was a united squad and that the Singh comments had helped in that respect.

It was interesting listening to Andy Cryer on Radio Lancs last night.

He said that he believed for the first time for a long time there was a united squad and that the Singh comments had helped in that respect.

The easiest way to unite is to unite against a common enemy after all.....a united squad could prove useful....let's hope they unite to refuse to play until Murphy is appointed player-manager.

Can't wait for the first game of the season and 3 points. We'll have far too much quality for them and their defence is worse than ours.

3-1 rovers and pedersen to score.

That same comment was probably made somewhere before we played at home to Wolves on the first game of last season......then they comfortably beat us for their only away win until February.

I just can't bring myself to really care about this game and I'd imagine I'll feel that way for most of the season which is very sad. I'm far more concerned with the long term survival of our club right now and trying to figure out just what the hell is going on.

I'd rather we win obviously but to me right now it's not about wins and losses or whether we are in the premiership, championship or league one next season, I just want things back to normal where we actually had faith in those running the club and could take them for their word.

My random prediction is 2-2.

• Backroom

It's amazing how quickly some people forget. Get the feeling Saturday will be a painful reminder for some of just how poor we are, no matter who we've brought in. I'm not looking forward to going.

I'm not really sure whether to look forward to this game, after last season it's difficult to do so.

Slightly off topic but how on earth has the Leeds - Wolves game been chosen to be put on TV over the Burnley - Bolton game, it would be a good game of football and add the Owen Coyle factor and it becomes even better.

• Backroom

Ffs, here we go again. Kean might as well be in the thesaurus under dignity, as apparently being a drink-drinking, lying, cheating clown who is no good at his job is apparently what passes for dignity these days.

Aslong as its not a draw we fans must gain some satisfaction.

But after the humble athletes at Olympics just not ready for the 1st match and seeing how our over-pampered, under-managed team goes on.

Presumably N,Zonzi does not play but the 'want-aways' play with the Keano stooges? No chance of promotion push.

It will be an anti-climactic draw.

That wouldn't be anti-climactic for me. First competitive game these players have played together, away from home and with everything going on at the club, from the board to the manager to the fans, I'd say a draw isn't bad.

Archived