BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] venkys

if as has been mooted that mckinley is appointment, then this really will be the deathknell as far as supporters are concerned, we were all willing to give them a clean slate after kean was pushed but this appointment will smack of a cheap yes-man move, i think we should finally come to the realisation that venkys really arent serious at all about making this work and maybe now is the time for everyone who cares about the club to force the shysters out!!!

Let's not over-react and wait until Wednesday to see who the real manager is, okay? If he's McKinley, then yeah let's go and hound Venkys out, but if he's Shearer or Holloway, we're being wound up for no reason. To be honest, I think it's fair to give McKinley a chance (maybe 3 games) before hounding him out. As much as he is supposedly Kean's best mate, he is not Kean.

how by more protest, by boycotting, i cant stand to see rovers being used as some big experiment by a bunch of lime-light seeking halfwits, shebby singh being the biggest of them, fair enough if this appointment doesnt come to fruition then i will hold my hands up

Let's not over-react and wait until Wednesday to see who the real manager is, okay? If he's McKinley, then yeah let's go and hound Venkys out, but if he's Shearer or Holloway, we're being wound up for no reason. To be honest, I think it's fair to give McKinley a chance (maybe 3 games) before hounding him out. As much as he is supposedly Kean's best mate, he is not Kean.

I agree about giving McKinley time - ultimately who he is friends with doesn't necessarily make him a bad manager. I also don't believe the vast majority of the fans base would support more protests without giving him a chance - though the biggest protests will possibly be in the attendances, which won't return with such an appointment (I hope our owners are aware of that)

Interesting dilemma about whether to give McKinlay time. You can't hold anything against him for being given the job (unless he is part of some conspiracy) so it would be best IMO to support him and turn our attention onto that show pony Singh who seems to be on some kind of massive ego trip at our expense.

Giving him a couple of games is the worst option as this would just make us look like spoilt and fickle fans who aren't prepared to give anyone a chance.

McKinley as Kean's best mate is totally unacceptable. Rovers must be seen to completely sever all ties with Kean to get the supporters back. That also includes Hendry, Black and the rest of Kean's supporters at the club.

Getting Venkys out is a fairly simple process. We must stand people outside of Ewood discouraging anyone from coming to the games. When the attendance drops to 1000 or less, they will have no choice but to go.

There is no other way if we want the club to breathe again. Venkys are a python squeezing out our hopes, our joy, everything that was respectable about us.

Getting Venkys out is a fairly simple process. We must stand people outside of Ewood discouraging anyone from coming to the games. When the attendance drops to 1000 or less, they will have no choice but to go.

There is no other way if we want the club to breathe again. Venkys are a python squeezing out our hopes, our joy, everything that was respectable about us.

And how would you discourage them?

Much as I hate a picket you do have to wonder if that is where we are going to have to go now. Any sensible owner would have either changed things radically or left by now. Appointing McKinley is totally crazy and - if it does happen - shows just how the owners have learned nothing.

Much as I hate a picket you do have to wonder if that is where we are going to have to go now. Any sensible owner would have either changed things radically or left by now. Appointing McKinley is totally crazy and - if it does happen - shows just how the owners have learned nothing.

No, we really don't.

Any 'fans' picket to try to stop other Rovers fans from supporting our team would do more damage to the club than Venky's, Kean or Anderson could ever do.

The first time I saw anything like that would be the last time I would ever attend a game.

If there was a picket (which I don't think there will do, and I don't believe something that extreme was meant with the original point - it was more simply informing people and dissuading them) I don't think it would do any good in terms of building bridges between certain fan factions. I think it could lead to a few ugly scenes given how some have allegedly behaved when it comes to differences of opinion.

The first time I saw anything like that would be the last time I would ever attend a game.

Which would be giving them what they initially wanted. Obviously your lack of return would be problematic but in the short term the picketers would win.

We will have to wait and see, but if the club appoints a cheap inexperienced manager in our present situation it will send a clear message to the fans and staff

that they are not serious about realistic ambitions of promotion or even doing well this season ( avoiding relegation ).

Should the venkeys allow the above any credibility they have gained recently will be lost.

We badly need an experienced manager in place quickly to have any realistic chance of promotion.

Well at least one of their plans is becoming a reality http://www.goal.com/...nt-at-blackburn

Apart from the players, 34 year old Ajay Chorge, Deccan XI FC coach, shall also be leaving for England, to attend an advanced three-week football coach’s program at the academy, in a bid to ...........

become the new manager at Ewood

Archived