BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Judan Ali

The Prof.

What the hell is this guy in 'NEGOTIATION' with the oddballs at Ewood about?

£100 per week and a bag for the cones would do it. You'd get £16,000 as a community worker - if you get paid at all.

Expect a Shabby statement and a big salary.

Reports he might take training TODAY in the LET.

Someone needs to interview a player today and get an honest opinion.

Does anyone else think this appointment is worth reporting to the Equal Opportunities Commission?

Or are we not allowed to discuss this?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone else think this appointment is worth reporting to the Equal Opportunities Commission?

Or are we not allowed to discuss this?

Probably not, as you cannot find any evidence in any article anywhere of the great football knowledge and professional experience he has from his distinguished professional playing career. All you can find is a bunch of lighthearted articles talking about how wonderful he is as a kiddies coach and how it was 100% racism that stopped him being a pro and not the fact that he wasn't good enough and that this is a "FACT".

If he was doing a tour of the stadium, coaching and training facilities in order to take some knowledge elsewhere to further his career then fair play, if he's serious about trying to get involved with the Blackburn Rovers first team he needs to absolutely %^& off and take a reality check. There's a reason that the people who work at the BRIC aren't ever promoted to coaching the Rovers first team (no disrespect to them), and that same reason applies to Ali.

• Backroom

As somebody else has said in another thread, the players will have zero respect for Ali. They'll laugh at him, he's a joke and has no pedigree to be a coach at a League Two club let alone a Championship club. No player is going to listen to him, he'll be there to set up the cones and that'll be it. What's the point?

It is not happening

Are you saying it's a bad dream - if it isn't happening we need an official statement quick. Everybody's laughing at us.

If it's not It also needs someone sacking for bringing the club into disrepute - I wonder who that would be?

Probably not, as you cannot find any evidence in any article anywhere of the great football knowledge and professional experience he has from his distinguished professional playing career. All you can find is a bunch of lighthearted articles talking about how wonderful he is as a kiddies coach and how it was 100% racism that stopped him being a pro and not the fact that he wasn't good enough and that this is a "FACT".

If he was doing a tour of the stadium, coaching and training facilities in order to take some knowledge elsewhere to further his career then fair play, if he's serious about trying to get involved with the Blackburn Rovers first team he needs to absolutely %^& off and take a reality check. There's a reason that the people who work at the BRIC aren't ever promoted to coaching the Rovers first team (no disrespect to them), and that same reason applies to Ali.

Well I think that's my point - he seems to have been appointed over the heads of more qualified people - one can only speculate on the reason, but it would be something to investigate.

Isn't he just doing some work experience with us at the moment and has been doing for a couple of weeks?

Where have you been? He's in negotiations to become our number two.

It is not happening

Sooner or later it IS happening. It's been on the cards for ages im suprised no one has dragged it up before now. I was told the name Jurdan Ali over 12 months ago from a guy who works in the game but isn't connected to Rovers. He was serious and no reason to bull, this name was doing the rounds when Kean first came under serious pressure. This club is rotten, stinking rotten.

When Kean was manager and the majority of Rovers fans despised him, the media and fans of other clubs really had a go at us. With Shebby and now Judan Ali at the helm I mostly read how fans from other clubs have sympathy for us. I feel like the club has done a 180 in terms of how we are viewed, unfortunately doing a 90 would have done just fine.

Are you saying it's a bad dream - if it isn't happening we need an official statement quick. Everybody's laughing at us.

If it's not It also needs someone sacking for bringing the club into disrepute - I wonder who that would be?

Well I think that's my point - he seems to have been appointed over the heads of more qualified people - one can only speculate on the reason, but it would be something to investigate.

Where have you been? He's in negotiations to become our number two.

Since when? Is this not a rumour?

The rumour he took training today is nonsense too. According to Andy Cryer - Bowyer, Hendry and Chris Rush took training.

The more I read about Comical Ali the more I conclude he is simply a bitter and twisted failed footballer. Blaming the race card?! Absolute rubbish. He was obviously not good enough.

He says he wrote to all these clubs begging for a trial, and got ignored because of his name. Somebody should have told young judan it doesn't work like that; it's not like applying for a job to Argos. Football clubs have extensive scouting systems who watch all forms of junior football; if he was good enough to warrant a trial with a club he would have been scouted.

It seems the media are putting their own comical slant on this - SSN presenter 'Blackburn deny reports they about to give a key coaching role to a Bollywood actor.'

I cringe about the prospect of this appointment. If he was to coach the academy I wouldn't care but first team coach????

He is basically a young coach trying to make his way in the game, nowt wrong with that. If he was being talked about as coming in to work in the academy that would be fine, it's the timing of it all and the suggestion that he might end up being our 1st team coach that causes all the hysteria. None of this is his fault though so suggest people leave off him.

if he is hired, i´ll have no doubt in my mind, that his only qualification is his nationality and as such, this is discrimination. Qualified coaches are being ignored based on their nationality and race, plain and simple.

The more I read about Comical Ali the more I conclude he is simply a bitter and twisted failed footballer. Blaming the race card?! Absolute rubbish. He was obviously not good enough.

He says he wrote to all these clubs begging for a trial, and got ignored because of his name. Somebody should have told young judan it doesn't work like that; it's not like applying for a job to Argos. Football clubs have extensive scouting systems who watch all forms of junior football; if he was good enough to warrant a trial with a club he would have been scouted.

It seems the media are putting their own comical slant on this - SSN presenter 'Blackburn deny reports they about to give a key coaching role to a Bollywood actor.'

I cringe about the prospect of this appointment. If he was to coach the academy I wouldn't care but first team coach????

Players like Cunningham, who faced real prejudice, represented England when Comical was about 4? He may well have faced some race issues but they would have been as nothing compared to Black players in the 60's, 70's and 80's but ultimately their talent spoke louder than the prejudice. Still it wouldn't make much of a headline and story would it, young Asian footballer doesn't get signed on because he's not that good.

So comical ali claimed he didnt get a contract at arsenal, because of racism.

I had to go all the way back to 1981, to find a pciture without a black arsenal player in it. Ali is about 39 or so, so he was born around 73, we´ll just add 13-19 years to that and we are left with 1986 - 1992, as i assume he had his trial while he was a teenager.

so lets examine shebby junior´s claim a bit...

arsenal 86-87 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=7806480

87-88 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=7806481

88-89 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=7806483

89-90 http://thefootballattic.blogspot.dk/2012/12/great-tracksuits-of-our-time-no5.html

90-91 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=13113211

91-92 cant find a picture, but ian wright, kevin campbell and david rocastle all played for arsenal at that time.

well shebby junior, you do talk as much @#/?, as your daddy does, cause blaming racism on your own failure, seems to go against all the evidence in this case.

Archived