BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Judan Ali

The Prof.

nope.

Have you never heard someone say, put yourself i his or her shoes.? That´d be looking at a situation, without your personal perspective. Fx imagining how a racist would think,. would he - if he was white like you - give a @#/? about the distinction between black or brown. if you were able to do that, you´d probably come to the conclusion, that a racist wouldnt care, he´d dislike both.

We´ll what happens now is this, as the evidence has beeen presented, there might be a possibility, that shebby´s son has been the victim of racism, not only from white boys, but also from the blacks or perhaps even the brown david rocastle. That possibility is slim to none though, as arsenal since the mid 80´s have had numerous coloured players. That´d be white players, black players and the above mentioned brown david rocastle.

or is shebby´s son a differend kind of brown.?.

spot on.

or he was the victim of a world wide conspiracy, throughout the 80´s or 90´s. It wasnt his lack of talent, it was the fact he was brown....

I don't presume anything. You judge people on guesswork. You don't know anything about me but judge me based on colour of skin- I'm white so I think this way- I'm Asian so I think some other way. Does it make a difference if I said I was Brown? In guess you will now say 'but of course that is why you said what you said' lol

By the way David Rocastle? He was black, when did he become Asian lol??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it was a brown asian thing, perhaps the entire footballing world was against brown asians in the 80´s and early 90´s.! They were probably forbidden to play all over the world, because they were brown and from asia. Sadly shebby junior is both and Thats why shebby junior couldnt get a deal. It wasnt his lack of talent, it was a world wide conspiracy against brown men from asia...

keep digging..

so it was a brown asian thing, perhaps the entire footballing world was against brown asians in the 80´s and early 90´s.! They were probably forbidden to play all over the world, because they were brown and from asia. Sadly shebby junior is both and Thats why shebby junior couldnt get a deal. It wasnt his lack of talent, it was a world wide conspiracy against brown men from asia...

keep digging..

*sigh* you know that thing called perspective and putting yourself in someone's shoes you could try that here lol yeah your right I get emotional over race does not bother you one bit ;) you should work in law it would be fantastic, no one would have to open their mouths you could settle disputes on the spot based on colour, size, height etc...

You've dug a big enough hole and fallen in already, perhaps you should look back and see what argument you were trying to make in the first place- minus the glaring blunders, Rocastle is Brown being a particularly amusing one ;)

Another thread turning into a race issue. Another reason for me to turn my back on this web site.

I don't suppose this will matter. I'm not important and I don't think my opinion counts for too much.

Race shouldn't play any part whatsoever, it's all about the ability of the coach and his experience. The guy doesn't have enough experience to merit a senior coaching role at a club of this level. If he was being offered an coaching assistant role at the youth level then maybe he would be worth looking at, but that's not what we are talking about here. You have to work your way up in the game, that's what most people do.

Lets all wait to see who is officially appointed and then work out why and who was mischief making if Ali is not given a role, it's a pity the press didn't put this much effort into trying to hang Kean out to dry , wonder why that was? surely would have been easy if leaks out of the club came as easily as at present

I'm sorry, how old is this Judan Ali? I seem to remember quite a few black players in the premier league, so how did racism stop him from becoming a pro. He is of Asian/Indian heritage and now I think British citizen. However, its a lame excuse, as I doubt its an asian thing as to why he never made the grade.

A_N8ktaCYAEQqMm.jpg

A certain Mr Singh and a certain Mr Ali in Whalley yesterday having luncheon together, perhaps there is nothing in it but I am sure a man in Mr Singh's position and influence wouldn't or shouldn't be as "close" to who is in effect a "work experience" employee?
p.s. Image is taken from another footballing sides forums.

A_N8ktaCYAEQqMm.jpg

A certain Mr Singh and a certain Mr Ali in Whalley yesterday having luncheon together, perhaps there is nothing in it but I am sure a man in Mr Singh's position and influence wouldn't or shouldn't be as "close" to who is in effect a "work experience" employee?

p.s. Image is taken from another footballing sides forums.

Is this at Brockhall then?

This would appear to contradict one school of though.

If Agnew/Shaw do want Ali & McDonald in then why is Shebby dining with him? - Considering the current hostility between Shaw & Shebby.

I for one don't know what to believe & the people who try to influence these beliefs are most likely the ones we should be paying least attention to...

"It's for my personal development, observing how an (un)professional club operates and structured for (non)elite players

For me it's almost a once in a blue moon opportunity to be at a (ONCE) professional outfit such as Blackburn Rovers

I have corrected what you have said Mr Ali

Lets all wait to see who is officially appointed and then work out why and who was mischief making if Ali is not given a role, it's a pity the press didn't put this much effort into trying to hang Kean out to dry , wonder why that was? surely would have been easy if leaks out of the club came as easily as at present

The most probably answer to that question might actually answer several questions about the current situation.

I think this gives credibilty to Glen's overnight post's in the new manager thread.

I still think SPECCY TW@T is a stubbling buffoon, but maybe Ali's presence is just bad timing again at the hands of SPEECY TW@T.

That may play straight into the hands of those ie AGNEW scum, who's role to me seems to let SPECCY TW@T drop all the ballsup's,

then play the media fiddle.

Im trying to soak up all of Glen's inputs and the theory - seems to be on those lines.

Is this at Brockhall then?

This would appear to contradict one school of though.

If Agnew/Shaw do want Ali & McDonald in then why is Shebby dining with him? - Considering the current hostility between Shaw & Shebby.

I for one don't know what to believe & the people who try to influence these beliefs are most likely the ones we should be paying least attention to...

Benedicts

Archived