BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradley Orr's Tweet

MrT

Bradley Orr on twitter last night.

People with titles in positions of power......

I'm flirting with the idea of exposing these ballbags for what they are!

Don't push my buttons !

Who do we think he's referring to......discuss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe Shebby has told him to return as we need cover at RB, definitely not a happy bunny!

According to today's LT it's the opposite.

He was open to a move back but apparently he isn't wanted and Ipswich will be given the option to keep him even though Henley will be out for a month.

According to today's LT it's the opposite.

He was open to a move back but apparently he isn't wanted and Ipswich will be given the option to keep him even though Henley will be out for a month.

That's interesting. Has he been dropped from the Ipswich team?

Don't push my buttons !

Sounds like he's a gripe against the Royal family to me.

Currently with some friends from Ipswich who are season tickets holders down at Portman road, they've said he's been one of their best players this season and want him on perm deal.

Not sure that Bradley Orr wants to though, judging by his tweets at times he moans about not being near his family who are all still based up here.

Don't push my buttons !

Probably referring to his accountant for not saving him some tax.

Or perhaps a former teacher of his who told him he'd be a @#/? footballer.

I said at the time when Orr left, that I believe the reason Orr left was due to a certain Global Advisor interfering with team selections.

I also said at the time it was a stupid decision to let him go as we lack cover if Henley was to get injured. Henley is now out for a month and we are threadbare in that department.

Shebby Singh has to leave our club immediately and as I have stated several times, we will hate this man more than Steve Kean.

I said at the time when Orr left, that I believe the reason Orr left was due to a certain Global Advisor interfering with team selections.

I also said at the time it was a stupid decision to let him go as we lack cover if Henley was to get injured. Henley is now out for a month and we are threadbare in that department.

Shebby Singh has to leave our club immediately and as I have stated several times, we will hate this man more than Steve Kean.

Replacing Orr with Henley was one of the better decision made recently. I do agree that Orr would be good cover - especially as he can cover centre back. BTW what happened to Ribeiro ?

Replacing Orr with Henley was one of the better decision made recently. I do agree that Orr would be good cover - especially as he can cover centre back. BTW what happened to Ribeiro ?

'Denis' has gone back to Brazil.

Singh's purpose was to rid us of Kean, which he did and this is something that I'm eternally grateful to him for.

For whatever position we find ourselves in, it would be infinitely worse if Kean was still involved at our club.

However, the man is a clown and hasn't got the foggiest idea of how to run a football club.

The fact that he's pursued Flitcroft, McKinlay and Berg as Rovers manager shows how much he's lacking in the upstairs department, not to mention giving confidential information to fans in an attempt to keep them sweet.

Time to go Shebby, you've served your purpose.

I see Singh's simpleton involvement more as the catalyst that gave Kean the opportunity to resign and cite contructive dismissal as the reason thus getting an even bigger payout than if he was sacked.

The thick as pigh*t Singh walked right into it. No credit for that

Singh's purpose was to rid us of Kean, which he did and this is something that I'm eternally grateful to him for.

For whatever position we find ourselves in, it would be infinitely worse if Kean was still involved at our club.

However, the man is a clown and hasn't got the foggiest idea of how to run a football club.

The fact that he's pursued Flitcroft, McKinlay and Berg as Rovers manager shows how much he's lacking in the upstairs department, not to mention giving confidential information to fans in an attempt to keep them sweet.

Time to go Shebby, you've served your purpose.

Confidential information or intentional bullshit.

He managed to get rid of Kean unintentionally and unintelligently and has milked the plaudits since.

The man is a clown and never had a purpose.

Taxi !

Archived