BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerome Thomas once linked to Liverpool a few years ago at five million, just spent a sucessfull loan spell at leeds. Quality player, tricky and pace to burn ask salgado!

DJ Campbell - Gutted! I can't understand the need for him, he's a pacy scrapper but hes on the decline. Not what we need and looking for big bucks.

Baptise -Great centre half, can play right back too so he is versatile. Good experience in the Championship too and at a good age.

Jerome Thomas once linked to Liverpool a few years ago at five million, just spent a sucessfull loan spell at leeds. Quality player, tricky and pace to burn ask salgado!

DJ Campbell - Gutted! I can't understand the need for him, he's a pacy scrapper but hes on the decline. Not what we need and looking for big bucks.

Baptise -Great centre half, can play right back too so he is versatile. Good experience in the Championship too and at a good age.

Really? Gutted? Actually gutted?

Really? Gutted? Actually gutted?

He dosen't do it enough for me tbh. Happy to be proved wrong.

Almost 32 and a bit to similar in statue to Rhodes. Id rather concentrate on a centre midfielder or a younger striker with the potencial of a higher re-sale value.

Personal opinion of course but could see him doing an Etuhu.

He dosen't do it enough for me tbh. Happy to be proved wrong.

Almost 32 and a bit to similar in statue to Rhodes. Id rather concentrate on a centre midfielder or a younger striker with the potencial of a higher re-sale value.

Personal opinion of course but could see him doing an Etuhu.

He's only just 31, for one.

I'd rather concentrate on a central midfielder too, but why not both? We are supposedly making enquires. Might be a replacement for CKR.

Rhodes won't be going anywhere guys, don't be silly.

I'd be happy with Campbell, Thomas, Baptiste and a CM. I think Baptiste and the CM is wishful thinking though. Just IMO.

Understand from Blackpool end that the two clubs are edging closer !

Archived