BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's never had a good day, and he's been given plenty of chances to prove his class without actually showing it.

!!!isnt he are second leading scorer? didnt he get goal of the season last year? how many players of his style are consistent and the complete article at his age?

Is 'Stroke Boy' no longer on Sky? He used be be pure comedy on deadline day :lol: , I haven't got Sky now though so wouldn't have a clue.

Regarding Simon - I also got told the 'monk story' and hadn't really taken it too seriously, but seems quite a few people have heard the same. I don't think he was ever a world beater anyway. I think we just conjured up this idea he was the saviour cos we were pretty desperate at that time and it seemed worse players were starting ahead of him. Oh and it was another excuse to whinge about Kean and Venky's. He was average tbf.

just when Dann starts to show the qualities he was signed for, we let him go!

if even half of these rumoured deals(in/out) go through this is going to be the barmiest end to a transfer window I can remember us having, one thing to freshen a squad up, but this would completely change our squad(for good or bad depends who comes in as replacements, not feeling very positive right now though#twitchy bum)

!!!isnt he are second leading scorer? didnt he get goal of the season last year? how many players of his style are consistent and the complete article at his age?

That's not too difficult is it.

Whoop de doo

If you look back earlier I said I would prefer to give him another season, however at 21 he hasn't shown enough to me that he will ever fully develop the points of his game he is currently lacking.

at 7 i was well excited for this window, dj cambell, thomas, baptiste, in and robbo and rosado out,

now im fuming and so worried, thomas deal hits snag, dj is deciding on us or hull, dann may leave vukcevic has left, robbo isnt leaving and @#/? knows whats happening with babtise and rosado,

baptiste may not be coming because we bid for curtis davies so yeah.

That's not too difficult is it.

Whoop de doo

If you look back earlier I said I would prefer to give him another season, however at 21 he hasn't shown enough to me that he will ever fully develop the points of his game he is currently lacking.

your i think your wrong and your opinion means nowt to me :P, and if hes so pants then why is he seemingly so sought after

Archived