BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed in: Forrester (young striker for the future)

Confirmed out: Vuckcevic (contract terminated), Slew (contract terminated) & Linganzi

Rumoured in: DJ Campbell, Jerome Thomas, Alex Baptiste - also bid for Curtis Davies but got turned down

Rumoured out: Rochina (loan Zaragosa), Robinson, Martin Olsson

Think that is about it this far....some one else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Another rumoured out is Scott Dann to Stoke

Suspect Baptiste is going to pull plug on Blackpool to Blackburn move. Free in summer. May prefer that. Pity. Good type.

None existent is different to actually having a massively negative impact on the game.

I'll grant you Murphy on that front, though that has left him now he is supported in midfield and he has got into the swing.

Whilst I would certainly not mind if Roch stayed it's no big loss to see him go as he's a liability and incredibly inconsistent.

i know, its just very rare we get all out flair players at rovers, so it would be nice to keep him and see how/if he develops, i cant imagine is wages are to extortionate, we won't get much for him and he seems to have a good attitude so i dont see the point in selling him just for the sake of it.

The is the first sensible thing the club have done in a transfer window for years. Formica, Rochina, Vukcevic...never in a million years fit to get a team promoted out of this league.

If we get Jerome Thomas and DJ Campbell it's a MASSIVE improvement.

Kean

Henley Dann Hanley Olsson

Thomas Murphy Lowe King

Rhodes Campbell

So much more balance to that team that.

i accept.

but we all expected the invisible Portuguese gang to be kicked out instead of simon / rr , thats the surprise .....

Confirmed out: Vuckcevic (contract terminated), Slew (contract terminated) & Linganzi

Rumoured in: DJ Campbell, Jerome Thomas, Alex Baptiste - also bid for Curtis Davies but got turned down

Think that is about it this far....some one else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks

I still can't get my head round Tisdale signing him, I guess Jerome gets everywhere.

Exeter City website since Anderson signing, subs bench once, no game time, then didnt make the subs bench for the next two games!!

Smalling eat yer heart out!!!

i accept.

but we all expected the invisible Portuguese gang to be kicked out instead of simon / rr , thats the surprise .....

Rosado is hopefully on his way to Benfica. Nunes has proven himself fairly useful on that left wing. The rest are probably on very minimal wages (in comparison to Vukcevic anyway).

Thought Slew was still on our books but has gone on a month's loan to Rotherham United?

Sounds like Odemwingie is being a bit of a first class chopper regarding his move to QPR. Can see him facing massive disciplinary action for this..

The latest on Peter Odemwingie from Sky Sports News is that the move he was trying to force through to QPR from West Brom is not looking likely to materialise tonight. The Hoops are understood to have refused him entry to Loftus Road
by Rachel Griffiths 9:19 PM

Thought Slew was still on our books but has gone on a month's loan to Rotherham United?

You're right - don't know where I got it from that his contract was terminated. Thanks for clearing that up!

Edit: See now that I mixed Slew and Linganzi as Linganzis contract has been terminated (http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/linganzi-leaves-628973.aspx)

Archived