BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too bizarre. A player who apparently doesn't put the effort in playing for a club who needs to save on wages under a manager that has recently spoken of his desire to have players who will work hard.

He's done next to nothing since being here. Got a massive following on here because Kean didn't play him.

Struggle to understand the Vuckevic issues as for his national team he's been immense over time. Glen Johnson will be happy he's gone but can't help but think we've missed a trick with him.. Guess it didn't help he had the bald wonder managing him when he arrived. People should also remember Kean with Robbo, apparently one or two issues behind the scenes and no self-respecting manager would have allowed Robbo to put on weight as he has. Sam had Benni in first thing to get round it Kean probably bought him a KFC and a pint.

Not too bizarre. A player who apparently doesn't put the effort in playing for a club who needs to save on wages under a manager that has recently spoken of his desire to have players who will work hard.

He's done next to nothing since being here. Got a massive following on here because Kean didn't play him.

The whole Vukcevic saga is bizarre from start to finish.

How so? In the sense that he's been here a while and been paid to do a job he hasn't done particularly well but waved to fans now as then?

Strong kicking skills but even that went downhill this season

very true.

waving at the fans et all is fine - but if he was really sincere , he would have , at the very least stayed in shape for a professional footballer.

just another guy with a big ego who think he is above this league and club.

and even technically bunn was better than him last season - lost out on Bunn who is doing wonderfully for Norwich , only to accommodate Robbo who kept letting the balls in and staying out of shape ! ( and clapping the fans yeah, of course ! )

Not too much of an issue with Simon. He was due to go on a free anyway, I guess cancelling the contract during the window allows him to sign for a club outside of the window. No real difference to the club I guess.

Personally I would have kept him but as others have said for him to be overlooked by 5 managers would indicate there is something not quite right there.

Guest Norbert

I did think about Ronaldinho when I was on my way home. Perhaps he'll be signing for an Indian team as he pursues a Bollywood career.

Sorry braddock Plastics but whenever I've seen Simon play he's never shirked his responsibilities.. His cult status has nothing to do with Kean and more to do with the fact he's an established international midfielder who's never been given a consistent run in the side. But like others have implied, at least the saga is over and the club don't have to worry about his wage bonus.

Sorry braddock Plastics but whenever I've seen Simon play he's never shirked his responsibilities.. His cult status has nothing to do with Kean and more to do with the fact he's an established international midfielder who's never been given a consistent run in the side. But like others have implied, at least the saga is over and the club don't have to worry about his wage bonus.

He's shown nothing since he's been here, nor has he had any responsibilities to shirk. Just dallied on a football every so often.

Archived