BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was unsettled in the first place because of actions carried out by Rovers. Rovers tried to bring in Friedel as a player/coach to replace both Robbo and Mimms (I wonder who came up with that idea in the first place, Spurs fan with a mustache by any chance?).

But the difference Kean has made surely shows that Rovers were correct to try to bring Friedel in ?

Blackburn Rovers can announce that the contract of attacking midfielder Simon Vukcevic has been terminated by mutual agreement with immediate effect.

The 27-year-old Montenegrin international arrived at Ewood Park from Sporting Lisbon in August 2011 and made 21 appearances in a Rovers shirt

But if Odemwingie is staying surely that allows us to get Jermoe Thomas?

Hoilett would replace Thomas. Without that deal they need him (he started their last game).

I assume they've decided they can do without Odemwingie as they've got Lukaku, Long, Rosenberg and Fortune.

Blackburn Rovers can announce that the contract of attacking midfielder Simon Vukcevic has been terminated by mutual agreement with immediate effect.

The 27-year-old Montenegrin international arrived at Ewood Park from Sporting Lisbon in August 2011 and made 21 appearances in a Rovers shirt

Sad to see him go, was always a fan of his. Scandallous that he never got a decent run of games at Rovers, but this is probably for the best seeing as he's obviously not rated

So wait it's RUMOURED that Robbo isn't leaving because he's demanding a pay off so we're all just forgetting what a good player he's been for us?

He has not though has he, If he was a good servant he would have kept himself in shape. Never been happy with Robbo at Rovers, poor keeper.

Yes he's been fine for the most part and great instinct saves but he's prone to errors, weak in the air, poor on shots from distance and had the worst shots to goals conceded ratio in the league a year or two back.

Always liked the guy I just don't understand where this 'great servant' stuff comes from

Yeah, apart from the odd minor weakness in his game he's an all time great. I don't think. The guys been a liability for 18 months. Lucky Sam dodged a bullet again. He could have had two has beens in goal at West Ham. Robbo and Jaskaleinen.

• Backroom

Bizarre.

Talented player something wasn't right from the start though whether its the rumoured bad attitude or the rumoured big bonuses who knows

Good luck to him though

Archived