SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Rochina is clearly talented but one of the most frustrating players I've ever seen, if he goes though we new to make sure the likes of Thomas come in to contribute what he was.

disappointed to see rochina go if true , yes he was frustrating at times but he wasoften THE class player we had ..... looks like Appy is trying to get rid of all the number 10's

Andrew Cryer

@CryerRovers

Makes sense if Rochina goes for me. If Thomas and Campbell come in, don't see how he would get a kick #LTtransfe

Totally agree with Cryer on that one. Rochina has had plenty of chances but is far too inconsistent.

obviously id be content with rochina leaving if a good replacement came in(Thomas), but it all looks a bit shaky right now, letting players go b4 signing their replacements is a monumental gamble and could make or break Appletons relationship with the fans.

your i think your wrong and your opinion means nowt to me :P, and if hes so pants then why is he seemingly so sought after

I don't think he's pants, but vastly overrated. It doesn't bode well for me that I don't think I've seen him have a good game, instead of just bits and bats. Especially at this level as well.

obviously id be content with rochina leaving if a good replacement came in(Thomas), but it all looks a bit shaky right now, letting players go b4 signing their replacements is a monumental gamble and could make or break Appletons relationship with the fans.

The loan window stays open after tonight, it's not a disaster if we don't replace them today.

• Backroom

For me we looked much more like a proper team when we played 4-4-2, I imagine Appy wants to go for this hence needing a few strikers and real wingers.

Formica, Simon and Rochina are all floaters in midfield and wouldn't fit into the system

Personally id have kept one out of the latter two but no real crying shame IMO

Rochina, Formica and Vukcevic all leaving isn't the end of the world. You couldn't play all three and I don't think we'd particularly miss any of them PROVIDED Thomas comes in. Rochina has talent and has made the difference in several games this season so to see him go is a bit of a shock but having said that, if it means that we can get a proven winger in (Thomas) then I'll accept it.

Was hoping Rochina would get a crack at centre-forward, tbh. The guy's a class act but perhaps struggles from deep where he's allowed to overplay it and take on one too many people. Moving him up-front might have paid off.

Its madness that some people dont mind guys like rochina and formica going yet usles 'head the balls' like Lowe and Goodwille can stay.

The problem is that nobody wants Goodwillie. I'm sure nobody on here would miss him if he went.

Lowe is totally different, he's in a position we can't afford to lose anyone from.

This is beginning to look like a complete disaster. Is it the Venkys punishing us for their reception and the snowball. Any player with any class is on his way. It's just a money saving exodus.

Archived