BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right - don't know where I got it from that his contract was terminated. Thanks for clearing that up!

Edit: See now that I mixed Slew and Linganzi as Linganzis contract has been terminated (http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/linganzi-leaves-628973.aspx)

Cryer twatted it so little wonder you got the wrong end of the stick.

Why would we sign Lee Williamsson? The player is League One standard?

Probably backup for the right wing as we have very few players there. He's played in the Premier League and Championship.

If Appleton has worked with him before and believes he's good enough then I think we should afford him the benefit of the doubt for now. Can't be worse than Jason Lowe out there.

lets trust Appleton judgement. ffs.

maybe we will sign CM on loan when the loan market open up again.

When the man in the pub comes up to you and tells you if you give him a tenner he'll turn into a hundred quid do you give him the tenner?

More people will start trusting Happy Appy when he earns it on the pitch over time and not cause he talks a good game when you first meet him.

Probably backup for the right wing as we have very few players there. He's played in the Premier League and Championship.

If Appleton has worked with him before and believes he's good enough then I think we should afford him the benefit of the doubt for now. Can't be worse than Jason Lowe out there.

I know you are the eternal optimist but is it possible to have signings better than "let's give him the benefit of the doubt"?

Archived