BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay to return to Ewood

• 10 months later...

I see Toogs is on the bench (as a Coach) for Galatasray versus Chelski this evening - How good would it be to have the Maestro back here at Ewood as Manager, sorting out the midfield creativity problem and instilling passion for the badge once more? Now, if I'd won that £107 mill at the weekend, the dream team might have been Tugay and Brad, back where they belong...Ah well, we can but dream.

I see Toogs is on the bench (as a Coach) for Galatasray versus Chelski this evening - How good would it be to have the Maestro back here at Ewood as Manager, sorting out the midfield creativity problem and instilling passion for the badge once more? Now, if I'd won that £107 mill at the weekend, the dream team might have been Tugay and Brad, back where they belong...Ah well, we can but dream.

Both he and Mancini look bloody miserable tbh.....would welcome him back with open arms. Galy were awful tonight!

I read somewhere ages ago, well before he came to City, that Mancini was a Rovers fan. he was obsessed about football history and loved Rovers's strip and so supported us. He's probably got enough tucked away to buy the club, tap him up and he can bring Tugay with him.

Archived