BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay to return to Ewood

• Backroom

Great stuff Glen, sounds like it will be a great night.

Out of interest how was the supporters team selected?

It was advertised on various websites and the Lancs Telegraph. Players have to pay £300 each which all goes to the Former Players Association.

Hot folk buffet lol. You really should learn to proof read guys.

Sounds like it could raise a good amount for the former players' association (yep, there's supposed to be an apostrophe there as well) so that's got to be a really good thing. Well done all involved, be great to see Tugay back at Ewood.

Get a life mate.

Tugays talent was sublime and God given. He was the finest football player that I have seen in the blue and white halves since Duggie hung his boots up. I'll take your comment as conclusive proof that you know sweet FA about the finer points of the game.

btw As far as I know I am not your mate.

Tugays talent was sublime and God given. He was the finest football player that I have seen in the blue and white halves since Duggie hung his boots up. I'll take your comment as conclusive proof that you know sweet FA about the finer points of the game.

Or, take it as conclusive proof that I'm not sad enough to cry just because Tugay is playing in some Charity Match.

btw As far as I know I am not your mate.

There wont be a dry eye in the place when he turns up.

Bloody hell Gord, it wasn't long ago on another thread (can't recall which one) that you slagged someone off for saying they would be heart broken and shed tears if Rovers were relegated; now here you are talking about bubbling up

about a former player.

I agree with you totally about Tugay's talent, but if ever tears should be shed,relegation and the destruction of our famous club would be more of a reason to shed tears!

Is it not a reminder of just how far we have fallen in such a short time? We couldn't attract a Keith Andrews or a Matty Holmes now never mind another Tugay.... and I doubt we ever will.

By the sounds of it it won't just be your eyes that are wet.

Bloody hell Gord, it wasn't long ago on another thread (can't recall which one) that you slagged someone off for saying they would be heart broken and shed tears if Rovers were relegated; now here you are talking about bubbling up

about a former player.

I agree with you totally about Tugay's talent, but if ever tears should be shed,relegation and the destruction of our famous club would be more of a reason to shed tears!

Gordon in 'hypocritical comment' shocker.

about a former player.

Ever heard of a metaphorical statement fog?

The Hot Folk Buffet looks like a show stopper....didn't know BRAG we're into cannabalism....

At least no ugly people will be eaten.

Also 'eras' doesn't need an apostrophe, as it's neither in shortened form or a possession :)

I'd be impressed if Tugay actually plays and doesn't pull out before the game, it'd be good to see him back at Ewood.

There's an equally impressive sounding charity match for Blesma a couple of days after this one, with some more ex Rovers involved - I'm sure Warren will link to the poster when he gets chance.

Archived