BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Job Interview advice

Guest Norbert

One thing you should never do is get p_ssed up and put a xenophobic/racist message on facebook if your Indian neighbours are doing your head in. A manager at work got suspended for that sort of thing this week.

Guest Norbert

What if you're applying for Greggs?

Is Greggs secretly funding the EDL or something?

My advice was obvious, but of course that common sense about the internet was patently missed by said manager. What made it worse that a lot of people at work are foreigners, and there are a good percentage of non-whites. What goes on the internet stays up there for the world to see.

I will say a big thank you to all the guys and gals who offered me some advice on here. I accepted the post and handed my notice in this morning at my current position.

It'll be a huge change but will also be a nice payrise so I'm happy with that (not as happy as the wife obviously).

• Backroom

I will say a big thank you to all the guys and gals who offered me some advice on here. I accepted the post and handed my notice in this morning at my current position.

It'll be a huge change but will also be a nice payrise so I'm happy with that (not as happy as the wife obviously).

When you have that beer with Abs, you can pay for mine too ;)

Archived