Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Gary Bowyer Thread

Majiball

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Quote Kamy

Looks to me that Gary's position for the foreseeable future is no longer under review.

If something was happening then normally that kinda information leaks from Pune, so unless Venky's have somehow managed to plug information leaking then it does appear to me that Mrs D decided after the Brighton/Bolton results that she would not sacking him and will given him more time and that is the end of it as far as she is concerned for the time-being.

Of course I could be completely wrong on this one but like I say historically if something likes this is brewing then information from Pune normally leaks and it has all been very quiet over there.

What are the thoughts of "Venkys enforcer at Brockholes?"

Like I said I could be completely wrong on this one but historically things like these leak from Pune and since the Bolton game the line from Pune is very much no sacking imminent.

TBF a senior guy at Venky's HQ who I talk to regularly is under the impression that majority of fans don't want Gary out, the basis of his argument is that there has been no major unrest at games (ala what happened with Kean Out). You have to remember these guys are very uneducated about the game and there reference point for supporter unrest is what happened with Kean.

Archived