BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Gary Bowyer Thread

Majiball

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Parsonblue and the band of Rovers Fans are still happy with the stability and progress Gaz has brought.

FFS, our club is dying and Bowyer is hastening our death.

cheap shot, but it's what you do best. It's also the second thread you've put this is. WUM or just short of attention?

cheap shot, but it's what you do best. It's also the second thread you've put this is. WUM or just short of attention?

Don't give a toss what you think from your Ewood bolt hole.

No doubt will soon be hearing 'let's see where we are after 10 matches'.

We are regressing at an alarming rate of knots and some, including Pune, need to quickly smell the coffee.

• Backroom

Has he made his post match comments yet? What are today's excuses?

Illness.

Players in the wrong frame of mind after delayed start.

Referee against us.

Players worried about Lowey being unwell.

Bad luck.

FFP/Embargo.

There are probably others but I imagine it'll be a selection of the above.

Serious question: How long do you give him?

He should undoubtedly have gone last season for me to give a new manager time to assess things but having not sacked him then and allowed him to make yet another raft of seemingly fairly random signings over the summer presumably you have to give him a bit of a chance to sort it out.

At the same time you don't want to get too far behind the 8 ball. We can NOT afford to go down again. At least in the Championship you're only one good season away from the riches of the Premier League.

Another 4-5 games?

Serious question: How long do you give him?

He should undoubtedly have gone last season for me to give a new manager time to assess things but having not sacked him then and allowed him to make yet another raft of seemingly fairly random signings over the summer presumably you have to give him a bit of a chance to sort it out.

At the same time you don't want to get too far behind the 8 ball. We can NOT afford to go down again. At least in the Championship you're only one good season away from the riches of the Premier League.

Another 4-5 games?

Hell no. He's had long enough already.

Should be cut loose immediately.

• Backroom

Has he made his post match comments yet? What are today's excuses?

An hour since the match finished and no tweets from rovers yet which is unusual

Bowyer as had plenty of time now to show potential of being able to take the club forward but unfortunately for us this isn't happening .

Though we will always be great full for him steadying the club through a terrable time in our existence , now is the time he should step down before he ends up being hated as much has his predaseser .

No stay of nothing Rev, he must go. The longer he stays, the deeper in @#/? we will be. This sentimental attachment fans still have of him needs to stop. Thanks for everything, but adios amigo

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Change now,change for the better.

AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER NEEDED.

You got us into this shyte Venkys...now pay big money to tempt the right candidates,the cheap option is killing our club.

And we're feckin sick of it too. :angry:

With the benefit of hindsight I think you can boil everything that's happened at the Club, down to the decision to sack Allardyce and not replacing him with someone of equal standing or better, then repeating the same mistake three times With Berg Appleton and Bowyer.

Everything else is incidental. If they'd appointed a top experienced manager at any point and given him full control on football matters none of the associated shenanigans would have occurred.

With the benefit of hindsight I think you can boil everything that's happened at the Club, down to the decision to sack Allardyce and not replacing him with someone of equal standing or better, then repeating the same mistake three times With Berg Appleton and Bowyer.

Everything else is incidental. If they'd appointed a top experienced manager at any point and given him full control on football matters none of the associated shenanigans would have occurred.

Can you think of one thing they've got right?

I'd say the problems started when the Trustees got teh hell out of Dodge without a backward glance. Just a big cloud of dust.

Archived