BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans left stranded 6.30 am as coach doesn't turn up!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those that went by car were offered places on the official coach?? It was their right to refuse and thusly ended any Action group responsibility for costs incurred from THEIR choice

I wasn't aware that ALL of them were offered places on the official coach. I thought only a few were due to limited spaces. My apologies.

Absolutely right.

I think the Action Group should also have paid for:

Their match ticket

Programme

Parking charges

Half time pie and pint

Souvenir from the gift shop

Ten pints each

Hotel room for the night

A couple of prostitutes. Each.

A kebab with chilli sauce. Or garlic.

Some more beer

Full English at a seafront cafe

A taxi back from Bournemouth

Taxis for the prostitutes

Flat loader to bring their car back

Valet for the taxis

A copy of The Football League Paper on arrival

Sky sports package for 6, no 12, months

It's only fair.

Are you a football agent?

Absolutely right.

Their match ticket

Programme

Parking charges

Half time pie and pint

Ten pints each

Hotel room for the night

Some more beer

Valet for the taxis

It's only fair.

they should also get a signed photo of Shebby - if not, what does the guy who funds it* all get out of it?!?!

*allegedly (this is a joke before anybody gets on their high horse)

Absolutely right.

Their match ticket

Programme

Parking charges

Half time pie and pint

Ten pints each

Hotel room for the night

Some more beer

Valet for the taxis

It's only fair.

was there a vegetarian option?

Simplistic view of if you run coaches for away travel for mates as we often do is 'what you lose on the swings you make up on the roundabouts'. That's generally understood by all.

To cancel a prearranged coach and schedule with no notice IMO is inexcusable. However, fair play, all were found alternative travel arrangements!

Simplistic view of if you run coaches for away travel for mates as we often do is 'what you lose on the swings you make up on the roundabouts'. That's generally understood by all.

To cancel a prearranged coach and schedule with no notice IMO is inexcusable. However, fair play, all were found alternative travel arrangements!

The coach was only cancelled after everybody had been sorted, had they not been the coach would have run but late.

Really? its hardly a matter of life or death darren, far more important things in the world to worry about.

Yes its dissapointing, but its not a life changing event.

did anyone miss out ?

has there been any posts by some one who was affected.

If it was a flight that was involved instead of a coach, no come backs at all, the airlines only agree to get you to a destination, eventually.

It's not inexcusable if everyone has alternative transport arranged.

It just gives the haters an opportunity to have a dig.

If I thought it would be possible to have a grown-up debate about them on here, without it descending into the usual handbags between the usual suspects, it would be a good idea to hear what they have been upto recently, what they see their objective(s) being over the short-medium term and how they plan to meet their objective(s) - pretty much like something similar to the podcast that the Rovers Trust recently had on here. I know that one is in the pipeline, but it would appear that timings and availability of people are holding this back...

If I thought it would be possible to have a grown-up debate about them on here, without it descending into the usual handbags between the usual suspects, it would be a good idea to hear what they have been upto recently, what they see their objective(s) being over the short-medium term and how they plan to meet their objective(s) - pretty much like something similar to the podcast that the Rovers Trust recently had on here. I know that one is in the pipeline, but it would appear that timings and availability of people are holding this back...

Does a grown up conversation , without usual suspects and handbags involve willy waving comments ands jibes at The AG such as empty seats and getting signed photos off scabby? Your as bad as anyone for having a dig at the group .

That said I'm going back in the shadows again .

Does a grown up conversation , without usual suspects and handbags involve willy waving comments ands jibes at The AG such as empty seats and getting signed photos off scabby? Your as bad as anyone for having a dig at the group .

That said I'm going back in the shadows again .

What you and Cliff Richards get up to is your business!

Archived