BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans left stranded 6.30 am as coach doesn't turn up!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Bit of a pointless Brag bashing thread really. Been explained that the coach company let them down, these things happen. Looks like they made every effort to get people to the game.

And did so successfully.

• Backroom

TJ, you're about as funny as 2 week holiday in Burnley Wood.

What are you on his back for now? He made a joke, end of. If you can't see that, get to specsavers or something instead of causing needless argument. This mb has enough of that without doing it for no reason.

What are you on his back for now? He made a joke, end of. If you can't see that, get to specsavers or something instead of causing needless argument. This mb has enough of that without doing it for no reason.

He didn't read the thread then tried to back track, trying to be clever, and by the way what's it got to do with you?

• Backroom

He didn't read the thread then tried to back track, trying to be clever, and by the way what's it got to do with you?

Nothing to do with me :)

But it's quite obviously a joke. And I'm not sure where your criticism comes from other than his previous negative comments towards the AG in other threads. This wasn't one of those incidents and you jumped on him. Again. Just a bit unnecessary that's all.

Nothing to do with me :)

But it's quite obviously a joke. And I'm not sure where your criticism comes from other than his previous negative comments towards the AG in other threads. This wasn't one of those incidents and you jumped on him. Again. Just a bit unnecessary that's all.

It has nowt to do with you, but :

Nail on head, he's got previous, lots of it with no foundation whatsoever, and TBH I was hardly scathing was I?

Not going to argue the toss, hope you enjoyed the win and goodnight to you sir.

ok Gav , im sorry for whatever it is ive done to offend you precious.

ive always quietly supported/praised brag for the things they have done and are doing as far as arranging travel and charity events go and they haven't done anything wrong in this case either(there was a mistake made somewhere and they did everything they could to rectify it, fair play to them)

But if im honest id still prefer never to hear or see the words "brag" or "action group" again, as they are just an immediate reminder of the most putrid period in this clubs history(in my lifetime)

For what its worth I think I read every post before I posted, not sure what diferance it makes,

in regard to the other story/post above in regard to me having "previous"haha, I haven't posted anything really negative about brag probably for the best part of a year(other than maybe the odd 'unfunny' daft joke) and ive deliberately been avoiding any brag based conversations(because I know you cant even be objective about them on here without people like you getting there knickers in a twist)

that's the end of it, goodnight(and great result).

Does a grown up conversation , without usual suspects and handbags involve willy waving comments ands jibes at The AG such as empty seats and getting signed photos off scabby? Your as bad as anyone for having a dig at the group .

That said I'm going back in the shadows again .

I did state that it was in fact a joke - maybe ask :xmas: for a sense of humour?!?! :rover:

For the love of God, someone close this thread.

It's like a bunch of bickering kids. Pathetic

The saddest thing is, most of them are blokes in their 40's, 50's and 60's, trying to look good on an internet message board...

Archived