BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Weirdy Beardys

Mohammed Ahmed Mohamed.... If this erstwhile British citizen turns up in connection with another terrorist atrocity I thinks it's over game set and match for the burqa.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/04/suspect-burqa-counter-terror-restrictions

Just as an aside cos I can't be bothered looking it up but is it possible to remove British Citizenship from an individual?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe there is a process a person can go through to revoke their nationality. But if they don't have another nationality then that renders them stateless, and as such they are a non-person. Whether you can do that against their will is something I wouldn't know.

Ken Clarke recently had a pop at the burqa, good for him.

I believe there is a process a person can go through to revoke their nationality. But if they don't have another nationality then that renders them stateless, and as such they are a non-person.

Hey ... can that allow one to avoid income taxation etc?

Mohammed Ahmed Mohamed.... If this erstwhile British citizen turns up in connection with another terrorist atrocity I thinks it's over game set and match for the burqa.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/04/suspect-burqa-counter-terror-restrictions

Just as an aside cos I can't be bothered looking it up but is it possible to remove British Citizenship from an individual?

Could be game over for Theresa May as well.

There you have it Gordon. Wear a burka and pay no income tax. Over to you......

Don't tell me you've only just realised that. :wstu:

Could be game over for Theresa May as well.

Doubt it. Or at least I hope not. She must have a big enough credit note for getting shot of that ugly, evil @#/? Abu Qatada.

• 3 months later...

About time. Let's hope a lot of other countries do it too. How about an EEC directive. I've stopped eating KFC since they went Halal.

Good for you, I stopped eating it when I realised it was crap, more than 30 years ago

A 'walk out' in BBC's Question time audience too.

http://order-order.com/2014/03/07/watch-question-time-audience-member-walks-out/

03.12...... That Times journo made a massive cock up and made himself and half the happy clapping audience look right pricks.

The point was made that decades of hushing up debate on immigration has made the situation much worse now. Oddly the Labour and Tory representatives seemed to blame each other for mistakles of the past decade! Heseltine even made reference to Enoch Powell but as usual it was never stated that Powells subsequent fate whilst rooted in honesty and duty is the reason that career politicians have shied away from their electoral responsibilities ever since.

Apparently Barking is p1ssed off after just 10 years of immigration. They should try being a depressed Northern town.... theres any amount of such up here that have suffered 40 years of abandonment poor representation and ultimate displacement.

So it's okay with people to agree with the ruling regarding the beard. However, when a non-Muslim teacher is asked to abide by the laws of a Muslim school, it's an outrage.

Hypocrites.

Are you suggesting that a non-Muslim teacher would ever get a job teaching in a Muslim school?

Are you due any medication?

Cheers,

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...

Just been reading about the Muslim teacher that sexually assaulted a young girl & found guilty ...didn't get sent down because is effing wife doesn't speak English !!!!!!!!

WTF has this once great country become ????????

Archived