BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Weirdy Beardys

• Backroom

What gets me is there is NEVER any open, transparent and direct criticism of extremists from the higher-ups of islam. They basically say 'it's a shame' after each incident. Why not start an open, unprovoked campaign against extremists in a bid to shut them up and stop the violence?

The magnificent Voltaire: For evil to succeed, it only needs good men to do nothing.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it isn't.

A direct question for you, what is the punishment for Apostasy ?

An honest answer please.

Some people wish to interpret Hadith's as the punishment to be execution and some as no punishment and they will be punished in the hereafter. God knows best.

Same applies in other religions such as Christianity, where people were persecuted and killed if they denied Christ.

What gets me is there is NEVER any open, transparent and direct criticism of extremists from the higher-ups of islam. They basically say 'it's a shame' after each incident. Why not start an open, unprovoked campaign against extremists in a bid to shut them up and stop the violence?

The magnificent Voltaire: For evil to succeed, it only needs good men to do nothing.

Of course there is. A stupid remark to make. So many Imams (the 'higher-up') have condoned these attacks and every Muslim I have come across also condone these attacks.

I think what riles a lot of people is that fact that people like yourself want Muslims to condone such acts of terrorism yet do nothing about the acts of terror in the Middle East such as Palestine. A complete farce how Israel have gotten away with so much blood on their hands.

But the Bible doesn't say to kill apostates.

Nor does the Qur'an.

• Backroom

I want them to condemn, but by complete inaction (as far as public outcry goes) attacks are condoned. Learn the difference haha. I'm sure you meant condemn.

My point was that an Imam should go to a newspaper and with absolute authority state what you have just done.

State what the Hadiths are and staye their correct interpretations. State that anyone who strays into unacceptable interpretation (kill kill kill) is letting Allah down.

Islam is a religion of peace. All these morons that are killing in the name of Islam are wrong. However, media perceive the religion to be wrong.

The Quran is very similar throughout and many verses are repeated over and over again. No verse explicitly states to kill innocent children or adults in the Quran. Where people have got verses are merely misinterpreting them to suit their argument.

What irks me is the likes of the Norwegian idiot who killed innocent people, who had read the EDL manifesto, deemed mentally ill, where as Muslims are classed as terrorist. That in my view is incorrect. They are both terrorists.

How many non-Muslims have been branded with the name 'terrorists'? I'd gather very little.

No they are both mentally ill.

terrorism is an act, what motivates them all is mental weakness or illness(or maybe they're all right and where all going to hell :unsure: !)

• Backroom

State what the Hadiths are and staye their correct interpretations. State that anyone who strays into unacceptable interpretation (kill kill kill) is letting Allah down.

I'm afraid this isn't possible because the Hadiths are pretty clear as to the Earthly (not divine) punishments that are to be handed out.

Interestingly sections of the Qur'an suggest the Hadiths are there to mislead Muslims, but it isn't in the best interest of Middle Eastern Muslim leaders (all male) to start challenging these as the Hadiths provide foundations for various misogynistic and barbaric laws.

Some people wish to interpret Hadith's as the punishment to be execution and some as no punishment and they will be punished in the hereafter. God knows best.

Same applies in other religions such as Christianity, where people were persecuted and killed if they denied Christ.

So you can accuse posters on here or the media of 'cherry picking', then cherry pick with 'hadith' is relevant. You know full well the penalty for turning your back on religious mumbo jumbo in an Islamic 'peaceful' country >

I find it sad a couple of jumped up kids are getting so much publicity.

What on earth are these kids parents doing allowing their kids education to be spoilt by being sat at home for the sake of a beard? This is down to the parents in my opinion, and im sure theres a vast majority of people on here who wouldnt have dared tell their parents they were in trouble for having a beard, let alone have time off school because of it.

Im pretty sure the governers, teachers and other students have much more important things to be doing.

Its more a discipline issue IMO being dressed up as a religious issue.

• Backroom

What on earth are these kids parents doing allowing their kids education to be spoilt by being sat at home for the sake of a beard? This is down to the parents in my opinion, and im sure theres a vast majority of people on here who wouldnt have dared tell their parents they were in trouble for having a beard, let alone have time off school because of it.

Im pretty sure the governers, teachers and other students have much more important things to be doing.

'The religion of 2 boys is more important than the education of every other pupil.' said no-one.

The operative word there is "was". It no longer occurs but certainly still does in the Muslim religion.

Spoilt? They've been enjoying Private tuition ffs! How much has that cost the education authority?

Spoilt? They've been enjoying Private tuition ffs! How much has that cost the education authority?

Yep, the school will be obliged by law to provide the kids with work to do. They won't get them a tutor I shouldn't imagine...send their work in the post everyday and they have to return it in time...

So did I to be fair. Nothing beats Emirates First Class.

I see you haven't yet clarified post 105, or the penalty for apostasy under the Hadiths. By inaction, I assume the 'imams' have condoned the actions of mass murdering terrorists (your words in post 105) and the penalty for apostasy under the Hadiths is death.

Archived