BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Weirdy Beardys

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Great to see Tauheedul Islam Girls High School ranked as the best school in the UK.

Those Muslims at it again, eh?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/taheedul-islam-girls-high-school-2321831

All that demomstrates is the fantastic results that girls can achieve when they're not being shot in the head for going to the type of institution you have highlighted.

Now Mr. Troll please jog on and stop using this unIslamic form of communication.

Its quite disturbing how this is a religion thread. The only people making this about religion is the two kids.. (presumably driven by their parents).

The school has a policy... like every school, business, organisation in the country has.

The policy is a dress standards policy. The two boys signed up for this when they joined the school. For some reason they now wish to not follow this policy.

Now put this situation into the workplace.

A member of staff not following dress codes, would be politely asked to follow them.

If they didnt the disciplinary procedure would be followed all the way to dismissal.

I dont see what is different about this case....

• Backroom

Its quite disturbing how this is a religion thread. The only people making this about religion is the two kids.. (presumably driven by their parents).

The school has a policy... like every school, business, organisation in the country has.

The policy is a dress standards policy. The two boys signed up for this when they joined the school. For some reason they now wish to not follow this policy.

Now put this situation into the workplace.

A member of staff not following dress codes, would be politely asked to follow them.

If they didnt the disciplinary procedure would be followed all the way to dismissal.

I dont see what is different about this case....

Because people are too scared to tell a boy that his bumfluff means sod all to anyone but a figment of his imagination. It's pathetic.

Someone should just have the balls to say 'Shave or go elsewhere. What you believe doesn't override the rules you signed up to when you came here'. People are too scared of the racist card and it's because it is tossed around like confetti by those determined to be offended.

Get rid of the beards and let your testes drop first, you petulant children.

Great to see Tauheedul Islam Girls High School ranked as the best school in the UK.

Those Muslims at it again, eh?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/taheedul-islam-girls-high-school-2321831

Yeah, looks like they have been upto their old tricks again in Burnley I heard one the news just now....kidnapping a Slovakian girl in her village, driving her all across Europe and finally to Burnley, the poor cow...on top of that a few of our beardy friends shared her around, raped her and got her to marry one of them so he could stay in this country....

Always seems to be Amza's or Khan's that do this type of @#/?.....any reason why?

Educate me, BnW Rover, because my knowledge of the Koran pales in comparison to the Bible.

Is it not true that the early sura of the Koran were actually tolerant and peaceful, only for them to be abrogated by the later verses, which are the ones that most Islamic fundamentalists base their ideology on?

Educate me, BnW Rover, because my knowledge of the Koran pales in comparison to the Bible.

Is it not true that the early sura of the Koran were actually tolerant and peaceful, only for them to be abrogated by the later verses, which are the ones that most Islamic fundamentalists base their ideology on?

Islam is a religion of peace. All these morons that are killing in the name of Islam are wrong. However, media perceive the religion to be wrong.

The Quran is very similar throughout and many verses are repeated over and over again. No verse explicitly states to kill innocent children or adults in the Quran. Where people have got verses are merely misinterpreting them to suit their argument.

What irks me is the likes of the Norwegian idiot who killed innocent people, who had read the EDL manifesto, deemed mentally ill, where as Muslims are classed as terrorist. That in my view is incorrect. They are both terrorists.

How many non-Muslims have been branded with the name 'terrorists'? I'd gather very little.

Last one I heard was called Saville, Harris and co. Strange.

They are vile people but they never kidnapped someone from another country , trafficed them and forced them to marry through a mosque , neither did they fly planes into buildings .. Peaceful religion ? Bolluxks it is .

Sharia law. ?? Do me a favour if you hate England and us whiteys so much ..MOVE !!!

Islam is a religion of peace. All these morons that are killing in the name of Islam are wrong. However, media perceive the religion to be wrong.

The Quran is very similar throughout and many verses are repeated over and over again. No verse explicitly states to kill innocent children or adults in the Quran. Where people have got verses are merely misinterpreting them to suit their argument.

What irks me is the likes of the Norwegian idiot who killed innocent people, who had read the EDL manifesto, deemed mentally ill, where as Muslims are classed as terrorist. That in my view is incorrect. They are both terrorists.

How many non-Muslims have been branded with the name 'terrorists'? I'd gather very little.

Many Irish have.

They are vile people but they never kidnapped someone from another country , trafficed them and forced them to marry through a mosque , neither did they fly planes into buildings .. Peaceful religion ? Bolluxks it is .

Sharia law. ?? Do me a favour if you hate England and us whiteys so much ..MOVE !!!

You've not been to Iraq, Afghanistan or Palestine I take it? How many drones are flying over the Sky?

I have nothing against English or 'Whitey's'. I love them. Just how I love you Abbey, let's hug it out? :-P

The Qur'an isn't what extremists base their ideologies on - it's the Hadiths, some of which are truly abhorrent and few of which are likely to be true.

None of the Hadiths I have come across state to kill another innocent person in the name of Islam. All that claim are untrue and using the religion as an excuse. Maybe if some of the journalist actually did a bit of research instead of jumping on the Tommy Robinson bandwagon, there would be a lot more clarity.

• Backroom

None of the Hadiths I have come across state to kill another innocent person in the name of Islam. All that claim are untrue and using the religion as an excuse. Maybe if some of the journalist actually did a bit of research instead of jumping on the Tommy Robinson bandwagon, there would be a lot more clarity.

Depends what you mean by innocent really, doesn't it? To many Muslims a non-believer is not an innocent and therefore justifiable to kill, as per the Hadiths. An example:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed."

The Hadiths also suggest black dogs are killed because they are more "mischievious".

Depends what you mean by innocent really, doesn't it? To many Muslims a non-believer is not an innocent and therefore justifiable to kill, as per the Hadiths. An example:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed."

The Hadiths also suggest black dogs are killed because they are more "mischievious".

A lot of them are misinterpreted and the issue is that the translation is done to suit whoever they want. I am a practicing Muslim and I can 100% tell you that our religion does not condone these vile attacks. There is so much our religion states that shows it is peaceful, however a few hadiths have been cherry picked and misinterpreted to suit the idiots that kill and media.

If you do wish to know more then feel free to DM me and will happily talk about this further with you. That's all I will post on the topic.

• Backroom

No, there are some Hadiths that are simply abhorrent and actually contradict the Qur'an entirely. You'll find Saudi Arabia's laws are based on many of them.

I don't need to DM you for more information as I've already studied Islam extensively, thanks for the offer though. In regards to some of your posts in this topic, remember that humility is an important part of being a practicing Muslim.

You've not been to Iraq, Afghanistan or Palestine I take it? How many drones are flying over the Sky?

I have nothing against English or 'Whitey's'. I love them. Just how I love you Abbey, let's hug it out? :-P

What the Kean have drones got to do with kidnapping and rape? Have you not yet become bored with trying to justify the unjustifiable?

I understand that religious texts are interpretive and it is how one reads into them. For example, the Crusaders and Inquisitors had no problem twisting the text of the Bible to justify years of persecutions. However, how long ago was that now? Christianity has had to evolve and adapt with the times, whereas Islam has not. Case in point, do you have entire Christian communities rioting and sending death-threats the moment Jesus is satirized? Sure, you might get the odd nutjob but nothing like the full-scale rioting and terrorist acts committed by Muslims. A simple Google search will turn up countless modern instances of violence and aggression done in the name of Allah. If Islam is unequivocally 'the religion of peace' you purport it to be, then how come it is so open to this interpretation, and why is there such a secular schism between the Sunni & Shi’ite etc.? It's all well and good saying that extremists are merely misinterpreting the texts, but would it be so if there wasn't such ambiguity in the first place?

Archived