BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town vs. BRFC (Off. match preview)

Daremz

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS HAS JUST REMINDED ME WHY I STOPPED POSTING. ..OVERACTING HAHAAHA

NAH A 3-1 DEFEAT IS OK ....WHISTLE ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE DE DE DEEE

Okay Abbey, the stage is yours. Perhaps you would like to explain what you would do now. Would you like to sack Bowyer? If so, who would you appoint and with what finances would you fund such a venture?

Would you perhaps keep Bowyer in charge but sack the playing staff and start playing the Youth team?

Or perhaps we should all fly over to India, kidknapp Desai and 'GET THE FAT OWD HAG BINT TO TAKE IT OUT A BIT ,SHES DONE SHAG ALL ELSE FOR OUR CLUB.' in the vain hope that Paul Robinson will be the missing piece in our dreamland promotion hopes.

Stop posting mate, you're embarrassing yourself.

Perhaps Bowyer is reluctant to drop Kean because the alternative is Eastwood? If anyone saw that recent friendly with Blackpool, they might understand why. As for Robbo, I'd be surprised if he plays for us again.

I can't help but feel like the fall of Kean coincided with the loss of Bobby Mimms.

Jake was out injured for the last part of last season and before he was injured he was on fire, under the coaching of Mimms who had gone by the time he came back from injury.

He needs dropping for his own good .Like you say Bowyers has stuck two fingers up at fans and insulted our knowledge . WE/EVERYONE can see this and surly his experience in football and man management should mean he knows this, if not WHY not!!!

Theres no one to replace Jake at this moment in time until Robbo is match fit then everyone will have to wait.

Perhaps Bowyer is reluctant to drop Kean because the alternative is Eastwood? If anyone saw that recent friendly with Blackpool, they might understand why. As for Robbo, I'd be surprised if he plays for us again.

Why on earth did Bowyer sign him though? I really struggle to see what he offers. I guess he was just the cheapest option. That tends to be how we go about our transfer dealings nowadays. Nothing else we can do I suppose.

I stated in the Leeds thread I was alittle put out that Bowyer had had a small pop at fans for getting on Keans back. My issue is the lad is constantly making mistakes, I have no issue with him as a bloke, infact I'm sure he's a nice chap but his development and learning the game by making mistakes should not be to the detriment of the 1st team at BRFC. Watch the reaction of Dann after the goal, watch the players after his howler against Brighton too they just turn away! Maybe it's not just a "small minority" that are getting cheesed off at his constant mistakes.

What really irks me is his immediate instinct to blame someone else. He even did it tonight. The kid is talented but a goalkeeper needs to have sense and its clearly not something Kean has right now. Good logical sense make a good keeper. Like Friedel. But its not a common trait in young lads. It often comes with age and definitely comes with experience. The kid has tasted the first team and matchday feeling. If its whet his appetite then dropping him might be the best thing for him.

I agree even if Robbo does get back to full fitness I don't think Bowyer will pick him.

But I honestly don't think that Eastwood could be any worse than Kean.

Let's be honest an experienced manager would make it his 1st priority to sort-out the keeper problem.

Please don't say we don't have the funds, we got a striker in on loan.

Our away form is shocking. Only 2 away wins in 2013 and just 5 since we were relegated,

Kamy, if we get battered on Saturday then can you see the heat being firmly turned up on Bowyer?

I'm really not advocating his removal - he's about as steady a pair of hands that we're ever likely to get under this mob, but I just cannot see them accepting our inconsistency for much longer.

I stated in the Leeds thread I was alittle put out that Bowyer had had a small pop at fans for getting on Keans back. My issue is the lad is constantly making mistakes, I have no issue with him as a bloke, infact I'm sure he's a nice chap but his development and learning the game by making mistakes should not be to the detriment of the 1st team at BRFC. Watch the reaction of Dann after the goal, watch the players after his howler against Brighton too they just turn away! Maybe it's not just a "small minority" that are getting cheesed off at his constant mistakes.

What he being coached questions have to be asked about the goalkeeping coach at Rovers.

As has been the case too many times this season it is a case of one step forward and two back. If we are too achieve anything this season then a change needs to come fast as this is the time of year where teams start to break away and others get left behind, I still believe that with a good manager this squad is more than capable of making the top 6. Unfortunately for Bowyer he isn't that man.

Archived