BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town vs. BRFC (Off. match preview)

Daremz

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Primary responsibility fot that goal must lie with Lowe. Kane was out of position initially but Lowe subsequently had a straightforward chance to clear but instead rolled a perfect ball square across our own area straight to the Ipswich player.

Kane has to take a huge portion of the blame there. He drifted pathetically out of position and allowed Hunt the opportunity to break into the box.

I agree as I said that Lowe's clearance was poor, but the opening and most prominent error for me was Kane's. Just schoolboy positioning.

Amazing how away from home we seem to be able to beat ourselves. Amazing number of away matches where we have started decently only to make stupid mistakes. Over the 90 minutes in general play we don't deserve to be 3-1 down - but if we continue to make stupid mistakes we won't get beyond mid table.

Apologies - I forgot that Ben Marshall was a competent footballer.

Far from it. Truth be known our squad depth is absolutely diabolocal.

As Jim said earlier this week things are not helped by the utter over reaction that greets the occasional victory.

The decision to spend money on Marshall and not on Sandomierski is looking even more pathetic

13th is exactly where we should be

The boy needs a spell away from the first team. I fully expected mid table this season and ive seen very little to suggest we'll do any better or worse.

People are very hard on the club at the moment. But you have to hand it to them, they have adapted brilliantly to championship football. You'd think we'd been here for years.

Archived