BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town vs. BRFC (Off. match preview)

Daremz

Oh Jake :huh:

The lad is desperate for a break out of the side. What a mess to be relying on a goalkeeper who was never ready and who's confidence is in tatters.

Feel for him in many ways.

I said that Saturday...why keep the poor lad in? his career is dying . Should have got Given in.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far from it. Truth be known our squad depth is absolutely diabolocal.

As Jim said earlier this week things are not helped by the utter over reaction that greets the occasional victory.

Or the complete doom-mongering when we lose a game.

+++++ AND HAS BEEN RAPED, MURDERED AND ROGERED BY THE CHICKEN DIPPING LUNES FROM PUNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

WE WANT VENKYS OUT

As Jim said earlier this week things are not helped by the utter over reaction that greets the occasional victory.

People are just desperate to believe that's all.

The truth is we have a manager who is learning on the job, a Derek Shaw, a squad of overpaid misfits, a goalkeeper who isn't ready, owners who haven't a clue and one of the leagues top scorers starved of service most of the time.

I still can't see Bowyer lasting the season. Well not with the owners believing we can get promoted. The groundsman will be in the job next, or one of the catering staff.

Todays defeat deffo down to bowyer poor tactics no need whatsoever for two def mids especially in a mid table match god sake and dont get me started on the useless lump in goal

Just take a second to breathe - have you not been watching the goals. All individual mistakes.

We had a decent first half and were hit with a sucker punch with the second goal. After that, yes, perhaps we can look at the subs and wonder if he could have done something different. The game at 1-1 could easily have swung our way but for shocking individual play. I don't think his selection was poor, from what I've heard we were bossing the game in the first half.

The third is just a horror show from nothing.

Please lets not over react - we're a mid-table side playing mid table football getting mid-table results.

I stated in the Leeds thread I was alittle put out that Bowyer had had a small pop at fans for getting on Keans back. My issue is the lad is constantly making mistakes, I have no issue with him as a bloke, infact I'm sure he's a nice chap but his development and learning the game by making mistakes should not be to the detriment of the 1st team at BRFC. Watch the reaction of Dann after the goal, watch the players after his howler against Brighton too they just turn away! Maybe it's not just a "small minority" that are getting cheesed off at his constant mistakes.

Just take a second to breathe - have you not been watching the goals. All individual mistakes.

We had a decent first half and were hit with a sucker punch with the second goal. After that, yes, perhaps we can look at the subs and wonder if he could have done something different. The game at 1-1 could easily have swung our way but for shocking individual play.

The third is just a horror show from nothing.

Please lets not over react - we're a mid-table side playing mid table football getting mid-table results.

THIS HAS JUST REMINDED ME WHY I STOPPED POSTING. ..OVERACTING HAHAAHA

NAH A 3-1 DEFEAT IS OK ....WHISTLE ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE DE DE DEEE

The annoying thing is with playing 2 defensive midfielders we make life more difficult at the back as we don't keep possession. Bowyer should drop cairney as he is useless out wide but our best central midfielder. God help us when he goes in a few weeks

Lowe and Williamson are grafters and nothing else. How we can play any football with these 2 in those positions. I like bowyer and he is still learning but the problem that seems to be showing is he isn't learning from his away selections in particular.

When Evans was fit he played both him and cairney in the centre and he was happy with not defending ott.

Primary responsibility fot that goal must lie with Lowe. Kane was out of position initially but Lowe subsequently had a straightforward chance to clear but instead rolled a perfect ball square across our own area straight to the Ipswich player.

Sideways backwards Jason, bad habits that seemed to have been picked up from playing in the academy.

GB should have subbed immediately after unless thats seen as acceptable practice.

I stated in the Leeds thread I was alittle put out that Bowyer had had a small pop at fans for getting on Keans back. My issue is the lad is constantly making mistakes, I have no issue with him as a bloke, infact I'm sure he's a nice chap but his development and learning the game by making mistakes should not be to the detriment of the 1st team at BRFC. Watch the reaction of Dann after the goal, watch the players after his howler against Brighton too they just turn away! Maybe it's not just a "small minority" that are getting cheesed off at his constant mistakes.

He needs dropping for his own good .Like you say Bowyers has stuck two fingers up at fans and insulted our knowledge . WE/EVERYONE can see this and surly his experience in football and man management should mean he knows this, if not WHY not!!!

Archived